Hi,

I know Royal Caribbean sometimes claims they have sales where not much changes, but is there any time of the year when sales are actually noticeable with OBC or reduced prices?  Labor Day?  Black Friday or Cyber Monday?  I'm contemplating booking a short cruise for March or April but prices are a lot higher than expected at the moment.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, heathermiller86nj said:

I know Royal Caribbean sometimes claims they have sales where not much changes, but is there any time of the year when sales are actually noticeable with OBC or reduced prices?  Labor Day?  Black Friday or Cyber Monday? 

Not really, the noticeable price drops happen when cabins are not selling and that is an individual ship/sailing thing and can happen at any time.

14 minutes ago, heathermiller86nj said:

Hi,

I know Royal Caribbean sometimes claims they have sales where not much changes, but is there any time of the year when sales are actually noticeable with OBC or reduced prices?  Labor Day?  Black Friday or Cyber Monday?  I'm contemplating booking a short cruise for March or April but prices are a lot higher than expected at the moment.

Thank you.

Kids Sail Free is about the only "sale" that actually saves people money.

The WOW sale that just ended yesterday is the best sale for us...we have repriced our cruises during this sale in the last three years...it is usually during the same time as KSF...so with KSF and wow we save over 2500 and got 300 OBC from royal!

Edited by GalwayGirl03