Liquor In The Cabin

retdon

1 minute ago, cruiselvr04 said:

I have ordered the vodka sprite package.  Not cheap but I think it’s cheaper then buying them individually at the bar.  Actually what is the price on board for a vodka and sprite?

Should be around $9, plus tip.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:49 AM, orville99 said:

We're on Harmony in two weeks (never had any problems on that ship getting unopened beers to go in the past), so we'll see whether they have changed the way they do things.

Nothing will change.  We are leaving today for two weeks on Allure, when I board tomorrow, after lunch in CK, I'll head to a bar and get 6 Bud Light to take back to room and put in the frig.  I'll report back if I get busted!

Just shows how these cruise lines differ(even though they are Carnival owned too),on P&O last year it was the simplest thing in the world to pick up the phone & get a Litre bottle of Jamesons delivered to the cabin for £20,a fraction of what you would pay here in the UK.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, duke4ncsu said:

For the liquor packages- vodka and sprite is it possible to switch the sprite to a tonic water or Coke Zero? 

Possibly.  Try taking your cans to a bar, they may swap with you.

I usually ask for a beer or 2 at a pool bar during diamond hours and quite often they will refuse to give them sealed.  I like to take a beer back to the fridge for later or to keep til the next day and it's a bit annoying when they do this.  They say that's the rule and if they do hand them over sealed (rarely) they ask me to keep it quiet so they don't get caught - must be what they're told to do.  

So it absolutely does happen and good luck to those who have never experienced it but it's wrong to say it never happens to anyone.