Carnival Breeze muster drill station

aricczona

I will be sailing on the Breeze this November. I have had various experiences with Carnival regarding the Muster drill. On several of the ships muster was held outside standing against the wall shoulder to shoulder 5 deep, in the heat. Other times we were seated comfortably in a lounge or dining room. Just wondered what to expect on Breeze. If it matters I will have a deck 11 spa room. Any idea where it will be? Just want to be mentally prepared and not too early. We all had to wait 20 minutes for the stragglers to arrive last time before they got things started.  Thanks for any info you can share on this.😉

6 minutes ago, moondog73 said:

Breeze is all indoors.  In April, we were on deck 9 Fwd and our Muster Station was upper level of the theater.  Others used dining rooms or comedy club.  No standing around outside on the Breeze

Good to know.  We'll be deck 11 forward.  Hopefully we'll be in the theater, also.

11 minutes ago, moondog73 said:

Breeze is all indoors.  In April, we were on deck 9 Fwd and our Muster Station was upper level of the theater.  Others used dining rooms or comedy club.  No standing around outside on the Breeze

Not outside, but on my last cruise on the Breeze my muster station was the conference room and it was all standing except for a couple rows of chairs meant for handicapped/old people

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aricczona said:

I will be sailing on the Breeze this November. I have had various experiences with Carnival regarding the Muster drill. On several of the ships muster was held outside standing against the wall shoulder to shoulder 5 deep, in the heat. Other times we were seated comfortably in a lounge or dining room. Just wondered what to expect on Breeze. If it matters I will have a deck 11 spa room. Any idea where it will be? Just want to be mentally prepared and not too early. We all had to wait 20 minutes for the stragglers to arrive last time before they got things started.  Thanks for any info you can share on this.😉

We cruise her in 3 weeks and I had the same concern. Thanks for asking this question. On the Liberty, we stood in the sun it seemed for an eternity while the stragglers were found. Most were wasted from a wedding party. Lovely to explain to my boys what the "matter" was with them.

• Haha 1