Island Princess

Joyce B.

1 hour ago, Joyce B. said:

Are mini-suites on the Island Princess on Deck 9 and 10 aft covered?

39 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

That's the old site that shows both the Coral and "old" Island. It does portray most of the aft rooms, Just not the full aft new rooms.

Check out this old CC posting with pictures of the aft sections of the re-modeled ISLAND:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2046655-what-will-island-princess-look-like-after-may-2015/?do=findComment&comment=45508859

Deck 8 Balconies are covered by Deck 9 (Dolphin) which is partially covered.  Deck 10 (Caribe) is covered by Deck 11 (Baja), which is covered by Deck 12 (Aloha).  Which is covered by Lido stateroom balconies.

If you can believe it - and I know we all can - Princess still has an old video on their own website under the ships pages.  It shows the old Island pre-changes.  That is pretty dumb-ass, IMO.  Misleading advertising whether you like it or hate it.  It simply is not at all the same ship.  Also they show a gym with windows in the video.  Ridiculous.   Probably lots of other "mistakes" but I did not watch the whole thing.  I finally found the posting above with some pretty decent exterior pictures to show the balconies.  FOUR YEARS and they cannot get it right!!!

Edited by steelers36