Royal's Stock Program

I know that has Royal has recently updated their common stock for OBC policy, but I can only Google a Royal Stock pdf file from 2010. Does anyone have a link to a newer version that is valid now. We have about 4 cruises booked already and  I want  to have the latest information.

TIA.   Joe

6 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

Are people still being successful getting the SH discount along with balcony discount--as long as it was booked after June 1?

You probably know this, but so others are not confused, the shareholder benefit is not a discount but a non-refundable on board credit.

2 hours ago, truffles2 said:

Are people still being successful getting the SH discount along with balcony discount--as long as it was booked after June 1?

The way I'm reading and understanding the new terms - yes, the SH onboard credit  is combinable with the C&A Balcony Discount, as well as any other OBC's received from the cruise line in conjunction with booking the cruise.  Also, I'm reading (I think) that the SH OBC cannot be applied to onboard service charges - like the daily gratuities charge.   Would like to hear if others are interpreting all this the same way.

15 minutes ago, zuggie said:

The way I'm reading and understanding the new terms - yes, the SH onboard credit  is combinable with the C&A Balcony Discount, as well as any other OBC's received from the cruise line in conjunction with booking the cruise.  Also, I'm reading (I think) that the SH OBC cannot be applied to onboard service charges - like the daily gratuities charge.   Would like to hear if others are interpreting all this the same way.

Will let you know.  Am faxing my required info on Monday.  I called RCI and was told that yes I could get the SH Benefit but would have to go through my TA or do it myself because it was booked through a TA.

1 hour ago, getaway101 said:

Will let you know.  Am faxing my required info on Monday.  I called RCI and was told that yes I could get the SH Benefit but would have to go through my TA or do it myself because it was booked through a TA.

I went thru a TA, and I just emailed mine direct to RCL, attaching the proof of the shares, and they responded within 2 days. My cruise isn't until 2021.  🍷

4 hours ago, truffles2 said:

Barb, I've been getting it on every cruise that I booked after June 1.  Hooray!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lovelife said:

Thanks for this info - I learn so much on Cruise Critic.  I had no idea it had changed.  I haven't been able to use the benefit with the C&A discount for years (I bought 1300 shares when it was $8!)  Good news.😁

Wow, you have done very well! Good Job!

On 8/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, Wine-O said:

I went thru a TA, and I just emailed mine direct to RCL, attaching the proof of the shares, and they responded within 2 days. My cruise isn't until 2021.  🍷

How did they let you know that you have received the credit?  I faxed mine but have not heard yet.

5 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

How did they let you know that you have received the credit?  I faxed mine but have not heard yet.

Emailed mine last Thursday & haven’t got it yet. Usually they email me back when confirmed but I also look in my cruise planner to see if I have the extra OBC. 

25 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Emailed mine last Thursday & haven’t got it yet. Usually they email me back when confirmed but I also look in my cruise planner to see if I have the extra OBC. 

Where do you find the cruise planner?  It's been several years since I have cruised with RCI

5 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

Where do you find the cruise planner?  It's been several years since I have cruised with RCI

Any OBC that can be used pre-cruise shows up on the opening page when  you log into the Cruise Planner.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

I have always received an email confirming.  Sometimes it takes a week or 2 but that may be because I submit a dozen at a time..

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Barb, I've been getting it on every cruise that I booked after June 1.  Hooray!

Just for a clarification, were your cruises already booked before June 1, this year, or do you mean that you are getting the OBC for any new cruises you booked after June 1, 2019?

I have 3 cruises booked before June 1, that are still  to be taken, and 2 cruises that I booked after June 1. Will I get the OBC for all 5 no matter what perk Royal offered on the original booking?

Thanks