Harmony of the Seas - non-drowsy Bonine

4 hours ago, marci22 said:

Yes they have meclizine available at the medical area. Just walk up and get some. (aka Bonine, aka non-drowsy Dramamine).

Hi marci! 

I remember you very well from my last research!  So nice to hear from you again.  I'm glad they still offer it!  

Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Didn’t know you could get a  less drowsy formula. Thanks 

M

Bonine and Dramamine both have Meclizine Hydrochloride.

I bought Bonine last time, but the pharmacist said they are the same.  See pictures below.

Note:  I thought they said non-drowsy, but on closer look, they both say "less" drowsy.  

In any event, they worked for me!

3 hours ago, catugirl said:

Not sure why they call it “non-drowsy.”  All seasick meds make me drowsy!

Oh, sorry to hear that.  

Less drowsy Bonine.jpg

Less drowsy Dramamine.jpg

Bonine & Non-Drowsy Dramamine are Meclizine Hydorchloride which are less likely to cause sleepiness. I found this out several years ago when a pharmacist recommended Bonine as an alternative over the counter product for my occasional Vertigo (which was prescribed Meclizine).

Dramamine original formula is Dimenhydrinate which causes drowsiness in many cases. I know it does for me 🛏️

• Like 1

21 hours ago, brillohead said:

Guest Services and Medical Center both have individually packaged meclizine available for free on Royal ships.

Thanks.

I just noticed your user name and picture.  I've been trying to find brillo scouring pads whenever I go across the border. They don't seem easy to find.

2 hours ago, red-dragon said:

I just noticed your user name and picture.  I've been trying to find brillo scouring pads whenever I go across the border. They don't seem easy to find.

You could always just use my head.... frizzy red curly hair looks like a rusty Brillo pad!  LOL

On 8/11/2019 at 8:36 PM, red-dragon said:

Thanks.

I can't remember the last time we purchased those sudsy wire scrubbing pads......You can buy them at Amazon.

11 hours ago, mooseman52b said:

I can't remember the last time we purchased those sudsy wire scrubbing pads......You can buy them at Amazon.

Thanks mooseman52b.  It's actually the non-scratch scrub pads - see picture below.  Amazon has them for $50 for a pack of 3!  Insane huh? I tried contacting the company, but they never responded.  I'll try looking for them again the next time I go across the border to the US.

Brillo®+Estracell®+No+Scratch+Scrub+Sponge+with+Wedge+Edge®+cleaning+a+kitchen+counter.jpg