EZ Air flight

llandaff

9 minutes ago, llandaff said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to book a flight through EZ Air that's more than two months away from ship disembarkation?

Yes...I usually book as soon as they’re available approximately 330 days in advance from the return flight date.

Thanks, but I wasn't very clear.

We want to stay in the UK for six months after our TA cruise.  I was wondering if we would still be able to book a one way flight through EZ Air (hopefully cheaper than independently) that much later.  Online seems to be restricted to within two months. 

I'd be surprised if you find anyone here with that experience. It's possible that there are defaults set on the online system. Give them a call and see what they say. It never hurts to ask. Could you take another short cruise near the end of your stay? It would probably cost you more money than just booking a flight home directly with the airlines but, hey, it's a cruise! Or, take another TA to get home!

Edited by 2theship

8 hours ago, llandaff said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to book a flight through EZ Air that's more than two months away from ship disembarkation?

I have read when the flights are available that you can book Leave On flights 30 days pre cruise and Depart On flights 30 days post cruise.

example -  cruise  - Oct 20

Leave On - Sept 20

Depart On - Nov 20

15 hours ago, llandaff said:

If I understand your question; I think the limit is 6 weeks.  At least that is what we found with our TA this fall. We are choosing to fly in prior to the TA and couldn't get a flight more than 6 weeks prior which is fine.  BTW, the TA leaves from Barcelona, but, we are flying into Lisbon 6 weeks before the cruise. Hope you get what you need.