My Time oddity in cruise planner

I just did a couple of My Time reservations for a total of 7 people across three reservations. Everything seemed to work well. I selected all 7 people, selected the day and time (6:30), and checked out. My confirmation email says 6:30 as expected, however when I look at my cruise planner calendar, it says "at your leisure" instead of 6:30. Is that a glitch in the calendar or something I should be concerned about? I attached a screenshot of the two differing views to show what I mean...

1437890883_ScreenShot2019-08-13at9_14_02AM.thumb.png.6d8d908936e5db96a400f203df8c9938.png

That is normal. When looking at the website on the tab that says my calendar it will say at your leisure instead of the actual time. This is how it shows for everyone I believe. 

But it if you go the homepage of the planner and scroll down to the bottom there is a small calendar there and this one should list the actual time. At least it does on mine. But only if I look at my calendar here instead of the actual calendar link. 

Happy Cruising 

5 minutes ago, fletch1027 said:

My confirmation email says 6:30 as expected, however when I look at my cruise planner calendar, it says "at your leisure" instead of 6:30. Is that a glitch in the calendar or something I should be concerned about? 

That started with Anthem I believe and ships since have that "feature". 

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Known issue.

Look in your order history, there should be times listed there.

Thanks - everywhere I look (order history, email confirmations, etc.) shows 6:45 with the exception of the calendar. I'll let it go for now, but follow up with an email to dining closer to our cruise to make sure it's not an issue.

Another glitch I found is that I have to "re-find" the linked reservations every time I do a My Time night, even though they show up on the first screen as "previously used", they fall off at the confirmation page. Annoying... 

5 minutes ago, 37645 said:

That is normal. When looking at the website on the tab that says my calendar it will say at your leisure instead of the actual time. This is how it shows for everyone I believe. 

But it if you go the homepage of the planner and scroll down to the bottom there is a small calendar there and this one should list the actual time. At least it does on mine. But only if I look at my calendar here instead of the actual calendar link. 

Happy Cruising 

You are correct! Thanks for the tip!

238075098_ScreenShot2019-08-13at9_32_32AM.png.0c787cd819d1daa53c86282305803fef.png

1 hour ago, fletch1027 said:

I just did a couple of My Time reservations for a total of 7 people across three reservations. Everything seemed to work well. I selected all 7 people, selected the day and time (6:30), and checked out. My confirmation email says 6:30 as expected, however when I look at my cruise planner calendar, it says "at your leisure" instead of 6:30. Is that a glitch in the calendar or something I should be concerned about? I attached a screenshot of the two differing views to show what I mean...

1437890883_ScreenShot2019-08-13at9_14_02AM.thumb.png.6d8d908936e5db96a400f203df8c9938.png

Hi Cruiser. I had my my time for Harmony  8-25- & 9-29 do the same thing . Showed up at your leisure when posted in three other places and comfimation at correct time. Just a  computer  problem.  Shows up on Royal appt at correct time.

As long as you have your confirmation, you are all set.    I don't know which ship you are sailing, but when we sailed on Allure and Harmony, the app we downloaded, had our times listed when it got close to boarding day.

Not all things from our calendar were loaded until we were onboard, but the dining times came up, the shows came up etc.

If I don't see everything  before we leave for the port, which is a few days before the cruise, I print things out and have them as a backup.  So far, I haven't had any problem with any reservations on the app.