Few random questions

Rjh8842

1) I was looking at booking the spa. But i got all the way to check out without seeing anywhere to book the day and time. Do you have to wait until you are onboard to book the time?

2) as a american on a med cruise i get the free bottled water at dinner. Wondering if i can get a second one to take with me. 

3) Also if i were to eat at the buffet would I get bottled water as well?

Tia

There are self service water, tea and coffee dispensers in the buffet. If you wish to order other drinks, the waiters will oblige with table service., included if you have a drinks package. I'm not certain on the wording for the free water offer, if that's only MDR or buffet also. I'd guess just MDR as there is water available, but that is a guess.

1)  Yes, you'll have to wait 'til onboard to book Spa packages.  It's advisable to go as early as possible as popular times get booked out quickly.

2)  You can ask your waiter for a second bottle (though it may be as well not to indicate why you're ordering it).

3)  Only water in the dispenser in the buffet will be available to you if you don't have a drinks package - you will only receive complimentary bottled water in the MDR.

2 hours ago, Beamafar said:

1)  Yes, you'll have to wait 'til onboard to book Spa packages.  It's advisable to go as early as possible as popular times get booked out quickly.

2)  You can ask your waiter for a second bottle (though it may be as well not to indicate why you're ordering it).

3)  Only water in the dispenser in the buffet will be available to you if you don't have a drinks package - you will only receive complimentary bottled water in the MDR.

My cruise will have 2 boardings. First venice then  the next day at Bari. I am not boarding until bari. I think that the cruise maybe sold out for the bari port. I am doing this cruise as my first trip to Europe so I do not want to give up any time in port. What do you think the odds are of being able to get a time while out of port? I know it is cheaper to prepay but if I can not get a time while out to sea I will have to skip the spa. Does the spa have long hours? I am willing to go pretty mich anytime that the ship is not in port. What would you recommend? Tia

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, Beamafar said:

hi - is this true on Bellissima, in Europe, in MDR, with Fantastica 'class'? I'm reading so many different things: pitchers/jugs of iced water in MDR or none at all - you have to pay for all water (unless you have a drinks package)....

1 hour ago, claiream3 said:

hi - is this true on Bellissima, in Europe, in MDR, with Fantastica 'class'? I'm reading so many different things: pitchers/jugs of iced water in MDR or none at all - you have to pay for all water (unless you have a drinks package)....

It depends on where you're booking from.  For all bookings from the UK and Ireland, water, tea and coffee have now been included for the MDR (they are available 24/7 gratis in the buffet for everybody).  The confusion is around the fact that MSC used to include bottled water for US bookings;  they rescinded that, then, apparently, began to serve tap water to US citizens on European sailings.  Here is what it states for UK/Ireland bookings:

202903358_ScreenShot2019-08-15at13_50_59.png.7c462bd38cae0bf9a4522eaa22ac2474.png

Edited by Beamafar