Latitude rating

debgreg

If you both have cruised for a first time then both of you are Bronze 1-29 Latitude points.

This second booking should result in adding more points to each account.

Something rotten in the state of Denmark - no make that Norway !

Is the booking using both yours and his Latitudes rewards account numbers ?

Check the previous cruise (history) to verify that the Latitudes points account numbers are there and correct.

If different maybe accounts need to be merged.

Still puzzled Call 866-234-0292 and be prepared to hold for awhile to get it straightened out.

In any event you have one year from the date of your last cruise to get this fixed !

Not so humorously "Another fine mess" !

Every Latitude point becomes important and valuable after reaching Platinum with free dinners and laundry.

• Like 1

It's possible your husband was assigned a new latitude number, call NCL to see if he has 2 numbers in the system (one from the first cruise, and a new one for this upcoming) and merge them.

NCL has a method in place to handle these types of questions/issues

What if my cruise history is incorrect?

If a cruise is missing in your cruise history, you have 12 months from the return date of the cruise to claim the missing points. Log in to My NCL and go to ‘Latitudes Rewards’ tab. Click on the 'Report a missing cruise' link on the 'Cruise History' tab and submit the information requested. To receive points for a missing cruise, you may be asked to provide your reservation number, a copy of your cruise ticket (eDocs), and/or key card. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received. We kindly ask that requests for missing cruise only be submitted if the required criteria have been met (i.e. within 12 months of end of cruise).

We can only credit your Latitudes account with missing points for cruises taken within the last 12 month

How do I contact Latitudes Rewards customer service?

Call 866-234-0292.

While posting here seems easy enough, I can assure you that no one here can answer "why".

I had to call NCL and give my DH's correct Latitudes number because their on line system assigned a new number to him since I put my name as the first guest.  It was corrected on the spot (after waiting on the phone for maybe 10 minutes.....).  I don't care much about loyalty programs but it was worth a 20% discount on our fare.