Hotel in Maima area where you can part and leave your car while your on your cruise

ajs922

Driving down from north of Orlando and would like to get there the day before we leave on our Cruise in late Sept. Looking for a Hotel in the Miami area where we can do this. It would be nice if they offered shuttle services as well but if not I know there are other ways to get to the ship. Just trying to save some money. Any help would be nice. 

La Quinta East is a popular budget option near the MIA airport that offers parking packages and shuttle services to the port. Post cruise you will need a taxi or Uber to get back to your car for about $20-30.

Yes, I would suggest parking at the Port of Miami for $22 per day in their safe, secure parking garage. There are horror stories on this board of people who parked anywhere but the Port and were shocked to return to vandalism, damage, theft - even a homeless person sleeping in their car. Parking at the Port makes sense and you can get in your car and be on your way without having to cab/Uber it back or wait for a shuttle bus to get to your car. 

Maybe not what you wanted to hear, but my two cents' worth. 😊 

Thanks I was planning on doing just that If I did not get good information (safe place and the like) from folfs her about hotels in the area. 

Your other option is to use 2 one way rentals and avoid all the parking and miles inn your car.  National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer shuttles between their MIA airport location and the port.

I have stayed at both the Hampton Inn & Suites- MIA Airport/Blue Lagoon as well as the Hampton Inn Coconut Grove/Coral Gables and would stay at either one again, making my decision based on price/availability. 

The Airport/Blue Lagoon location has parking on an outside, gated deck.
The Coconut Grove location has parking in an underground, gated parking garage.

Both offer a Park and cruise option which includes free breakfast, parking for at least 7 days and free shuttle for 2 to the cruise terminal. You will need to secure your own transportation back to the hotel post cruise