Massage Nachi Cocom On Site

cooks2010

Hello,

I am planning to book a day trip to nachi cocom in Dec, they have the option to select for a 1hr beach massage ($70) online on there website as an add-on. That seems a little pricey to me. If I decide on the beach, on site, as its third party, can I negotiate the price with the vendor or is that not appropriate? Any one with massage experiences at Nachi? How was it? How much did it cost?

thanks,

Cooks

$70 an hour that's not bad. Been to Nachi but never got a massage there. Got a deep tissue massage on the beach at the St. Kitts Marriott back in 2010 and I think 2013, couple of times I think it was $65+tip. It's nice out there on the beach, great set-up, I didn't know they offered that at Nachi, great idea!!

$70 sounds fair, I'm looking forward to hearing about your massage at Nachi, that's a winner. 

• 3 weeks later...

$70 is about the same price that Mr. Sancho's charges for a 1-hour massage.  Having had massages at both Mr. Sancho's and Nachi Cocum, I can report the difference between the two resorts is HUGE!!! 

1.  The massage therapists at Mr. Sancho's are some of the best I have ever encountered.  The massage therapists at Nachi Cocum were unfriendly and provided superficial massages with no regard to the client on the table.

2.  The massage huts at Mr. Sancho's are off to the side and have fans blowing to keep the clients cool.  Two tables per open-air hut. The massage hut at Nachi Cocum holds three tables, is indoors with an air conditioner blowing COLD air directly over the middle table.

3.  There was NO privacy at Nachi Cocum!  They bring people in and out of that hut while massages are happening.  The man selling massages kept opening the door during my massage,  exposing my naked self to anyone looking in. 

Worse, they brought in a man for a massage while my female friend and I were still receiving ours, naked on the table. 

I will NEVER get a massage at Nachi Cocum again!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, appreciate your responses. I have already booked our Nachi reservations, maybe wont go for massages there. I was looking forward to a beach massage, will try and see if I can get them at our other ports either Roatan, Costa Maya or Coco Cay.

Cooks.

On 9/14/2019 at 9:44 PM, cooks2010 said:

Thanks everyone, appreciate your responses. I have already booked our Nachi reservations, maybe wont go for massages there. I was looking forward to a beach massage, will try and see if I can get them at our other ports either Roatan, Costa Maya or Coco Cay.

Cooks.

If you end up keeping your massage at Nachi, can you post a review?