Negative Silhouette Reviews In The Med

Doubt It

18 hours ago, dorisdoris1 said:

Ive asked for and been sent an  Abta Link to escalate my complaints, Celebrity are not obliged to even answer my grievance for 28 days.

In fact they state that the reason they even bothered to answer my first email is because I reached out on Social Media,so thats " damage limitation" but only short  term in my view.

My next move will be to ask my T/A to contact his Celebrity Rep ,as I have an email now apologising for some of the issues, but skirting over others, and adding  some for good measure.

What is an "Abta link?"

3 hours ago, dorisdoris1 said:

My honest answer has to be I don’t know

that said I really feel it should be investigated and followed up because if not then how many other passengers are to be parted from their hard earned money( 6 of us plus packages) only for Celebrity to care not a jot!

its actually pretty dishonest

it’s also very shoddy practice 

We know how you feel because we were there too, I'm sure you are not alone in your complaint as many cruisers we spoke to were going to complain too. Celebrity will be well aware of the issues from complaints and also through the on-board staff but will anything happen, I doubt it. I would imagine they will offer you some on-board credit to use on a future cruise and carry on as normal. I think you need to have in mind what you feel will be acceptable to you as some form of compensation for all 6 passengers but be realistic and expect them to not own the problem as they obviously want to go forward as a company offering family cruises. Let us know how you get on.

• 4 months later...

We have just tried to get a quote for a 3 berth cabin for the 1st August Med cruise and there is no availability...now, I am hoping that means they are trying to limit child numbers, but equally, it could mean they are all sold out and the ship will be awash with kids.

Our adult son was thinking of sailing with us but he wasn't that bothered, so we are now wondering if we should book.