Copenhagen airport meeting location?

Hello,

A friend and I will be flying into Copenhagen on separate flights a couple of days prior to our cruise.  (We'll arrive at different terminals but I am aware the terminals are connected)  Neither of us have flown here before, and need to arrange to meet each other somewhere in the building - preferably with seating as our flights arrive about 1 1/2 hours apart.  We won't have phones so need to have this planned ahead of time.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that will be easy to find as we'll both be jet lagged and sleep deprived so not operating on all cylinders!

Thanks,

Becky

Hi,

Take a look at this map for reference for what I'm saying in this post (the map can be found on cph.dk -> Practical: https://cph-prod-cdn.azureedge.net/49c39b/globalassets/8.-om-cph/6.-investor/selskabsmeddelelser/2011/august/cph_shopping-online16.03_final_land.pdf

You will collect your bags at the same baggage reclaim facility and then exit into terminal 3 (at the point marked with 'customs' on the map).

If you make a sharp right turn after customs and go down the hallway towards check in of odd-size luggage you can find some benches at a relatively calm area, close to where you'll both exit the bagage reclaim hall/customs. It's not an exciting hallway, but there's daylight and limited foot traffic.

There are also information screens nearby so you can keep up to date on the status of all arrivals (i.e. when it's landed and when luggage is being delivered).

4 hours ago, Raisinette said:

We won't have phones so need to have this planned ahead of time.

Do you bring your phones - then possible to use WhatsApp - free airport network

Or meet at the luggage belt for the last arriving flight - as explained by I_am_a_Dane only one arrival - terminal 3