Cheapest transfer from Disney World to Port Canaveral (don’t mind sharing)

rwright261

Hi,

Anyone know of a reliable company? 

Ive found lots from MCO airport to the port but not from Disney Hotels.

Private transfers are around $150. Uber $100 but I’m looking for something cheaper on a shared shuttle.

We cannot use Disney shuttle as we are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Use Disney transport back to MCO or Uber if you are not staying on the property, and then shared shuttle to PC. You'll save a few bucks compared to door to door Uber service (I would spring for the Uber, but it is easy for me to spend your money).

9 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Use Disney transport back to MCO or Uber if you are not staying on the property, and then shared shuttle to PC. You'll save a few bucks compared to door to door Uber service (I would spring for the Uber, but it is easy for me to spend your money).

Thanks.. this is the only real recommendation I’ve seen for a shared service... May have to be our only option - thanks for your response! 

cocoa beach shuttle says they pick up at Disney ... but because they do they won't be the least expensive which IS to go free Disney to MCO and get shared ride (CORTRAN   ...  https://www.cortrans-shuttle.com/   $20 pp )

cbshuttle.com   http://cbshuttle.com/reservations/

Specializing in Port Canaveral, Cocoa Beach Area transportation. Also serving entire Brevard County, Disney, Universal, and I-Drive areas.

Edited by Capt_BJ

We stayed at Disney before our cruise. We used the Happy Limo to get to the port. The picked up at Port Orleans French Quarter and took us to our Carnival ship. It was for a private van service. We paid about   $190 for the van with a luggage trailer. There were 9 of us so the cost was very reasonable. The rates vary depending on the type of vehicle and the number of people. They are not shared rides.  Highly recommend!   www.happylimo.com