Is check-in online the same as "guest ticket booklet"?

ANNA40

Hi, we have booked our cruise through a TA

They have sent us a 10 pages "guest ticket booklet". But I don't know if this is really the check-in or not. I called them and got the same document again. Our passport numbers aren’t in it, but it do has the luggage labels

I don't know what to do, since I still can do the check-in online through the webpage

Thanks

14 minutes ago, ANNA40 said:

Hi, we have booked our cruise through a TA

They have sent us a 10 pages "guest ticket booklet". But I don't know if this is really the check-in or not. I called them and got the same document again. Our passport numbers aren’t in it, but it do has the luggage labels

I don't know what to do, since I still can do the check-in online through the webpage

Thanks

Do the online check. That way you can print off your Xpress Pass prior to leaving for your cruise and everything will be documented for when you check in at the cruise terminal. The guest booklet is just a lot of FYI. Do you have the option to order your luggage tags? 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

The online checkin will result in you being able to print your XpressPass or have it on you mobile device via the Celebrity App.  If you have a mobile device have you downloaded the app and tried to do online checkin from there?

36 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

If you have a mobile device have you downloaded the app and tried to do online checkin from there?

It seems that Celebrity Silhouette its not supported yet...

Online check in and the Ticket Booklet are two separate items.   The online checkin will result in the ability to print your express pass.    At about 45 days prior to cruise the Ticket Booklet becomes available and include you itinerary, Terms and Conditions, Luggage Tags (that you can print) and vouchers for things like transfers and and pre-cruise City Stays.  

The Online Checking opens about 90 days prior to cruise and take about 3-5 minutes to complete.   While not mandatory it will expedite checkin.