Panama!

Mjflowers

20 hours ago, Mjflowers said:

Like your style Bill. I believe you are sailing on Explorer in January. Will miss you by a couple of weeks. Booked for the two week cruise over Super Bowl on Explorer. Love cruising on Regent somewhere during Super Bowl. You can call me weird.

Okay, “You’re weird.”  How’s that?   🤪

Yes, we’re 8-18 this year.  You must be on the 18th sailing.  Sorry in advance but there won’t be any bourbon left...

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2019 at 3:44 PM, rcandkc said:

Well, the named suite thing has been going on for awhile.  It’s usually discreet.  I’ve never been in a named suite so haven’t experienced but there really aren’t that many.  I do think when a crowd all comes at once, handing out cards based on when you arrive is the best they can do. It does sound like all the buses came at once which is poor planning. 

When you are in a top named suite, you make reservations just like everyone else (the difference is that we can make more reservations.

In terms of the buses - it has always been difficult (since included hotels went into effect several years ago.  The solution?  Take a cab.  If your book your own hotel using hotel credits, you usually have enough money left from the hotel to pay for a cab.  We did that for years before becoming Titanium and having private transfers.