Beverage questions

POF1234

I know it's there somewhere in the search, but search is not great on these boards. ASo my apologies for what i am sure is a repeat question: 

I've seen that you can bring water or wine on board, but could I bring a 6 pack of soda ? We don't drink and we have ordered the water package. my husband loves, loves, loves san pelligrino sodas. I doubt they have them on the ship, so thought he'd enjoy them.  

What beverages are included as complimentary ( we purchased the coffee card ).  I drink maybe one soda a day on vacation and I'll probably have one or two mocktails.  At meals I really prefer unsweetened ice tea.  Is that included ? 

I've done the math and there is no way I could drink enough to justify any of the packages.  So I'll be a la carte.  

13 minutes ago, POF1234 said:

I know it's there somewhere in the search, but search is not great on these boards. ASo my apologies for what i am sure is a repeat question: 

I've seen that you can bring water or wine on board, but could I bring a 6 pack of soda ? We don't drink and we have ordered the water package. my husband loves, loves, loves san pelligrino sodas. I doubt they have them on the ship, so thought he'd enjoy them.  

What beverages are included as complimentary ( we purchased the coffee card ). I drink maybe one soda a day on vacation and I'll probably have one or two mocktails.  At meals I really prefer unsweetened ice tea.  Is that included ? 

I've done the math and there is no way I could drink enough to justify any of the packages.  So I'll be a la carte.  

The New Grounds Coffee Package includes 15 espresso/specialty coffee drinks plus unlimited brewed coffee, hot chocolate and specialty teas (mighty leaf). Brewed coffee, hot chocolate and specialty teas are available at the International Cafe but may not be available at all locations that prepare espresso drinks.

You can bring on as much soda and other non-alcoholic drinks as you wish. They can be used anywhere on the ship.

Complementary beverages in the DR's, buffet and around the pool areas include ice tea unsweetened, lemonade, a nice selection of tea bags including Twinnings, herbal, Lipton, and a selection of juices in the morning. The Royal & Regal also have free hot chocolate in the buffet area.

Depending on the ship free coffee quality can vary. Royal class ships have their free coffee prepared from grounds. Grand class ships have their free coffee prepared from a liquid concentrate. The liquid concentrate coffee is kind of like vending machine coffee, drinkable.