Port Canaveral Hotel and Cruise suggestions?

jxtgreek

we are sailing on the Elation on 9/21 and would like to stay the night before near the port and then shuttle to the ship.  Anyone have any reasonable suggestions for a hotel nearby that offers parking for staying the night before and then shuttles you to the port?

1 hour ago, jxtgreek said:

we are sailing on the Elation on 9/21 and would like to stay the night before near the port and then shuttle to the ship.  Anyone have any reasonable suggestions for a hotel nearby that offers parking for staying the night before and then shuttles you to the port?

Unfortunately Carnival Cruise Line doesn't own land based hotels with or without shuttle service. 

Edited by AHS123

Another vote for Radisson Resort at the Port.  Our son and DIL got married on our beach in May and had their reception at the Radisson.  Despite living less than two miles away, we'd never been on the hotel property until then.  The rooms I saw were nice and the pool area is great.

https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-resort-cape-canaveral-port 

I lived/worked in the area for a few years and there are numerous hotels close to the port.  Staying at the Radisson for 2 nights myself before a cruise on Sept 20th and got a good rate on the 2 room suite with a sale they were running.  They also have a shuttle, walking distance to restaurants, short Uber ride to even more.  

There is also a Residence Inn and Homewood Suites just up the road as well that are nice.

12 minutes ago, iahawkfan21 said:

I lived/worked in the area for a few years and there are numerous hotels close to the port.  Staying at the Radisson for 2 nights myself before a cruise on Sept 20th and got a good rate on the 2 room suite with a sale they were running.  They also have a shuttle, walking distance to restaurants, short Uber ride to even more.  

There is also a Residence Inn and Homewood Suites just up the road as well that are nice.

Is there somewhere within walking distance to buy 12 packs of soda?

6 minutes ago, tytanbri said:

Is there somewhere within walking distance to buy 12 packs of soda?

There's a Racetrac station just up the road.  They should have the standard Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew, etc.  If you're wanting something with more variety, you'd be looking at Publix down the road in Cocoa Beach, roughly 2 miles away.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, Essiesmom said:

Suggest you go back to the main boards page, scroll down to North American Homeports

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/314-north-american-homeports/

and choose Florida Departures.  These questions are addressed there daily.  EM

Hello there,

I came across this post, and thought I was in the wrong board, but I am in Florida departures.  I also copied the OP's post, and it shows Florida departures.  Is there another Florida departure board perhaps?

By jxtgreek, Saturday at 10:25 AM in Florida Departures 

6 hours ago, red-dragon said:

Hello there,

I came across this post, and thought I was in the wrong board, but I am in Florida departures.  I also copied the OP's post, and it shows Florida departures.  Is there another Florida departure board perhaps?

By jxtgreek, Saturday at 10:25 AM in Florida Departures 

Post's get moved without any notice, so it often looks like they're posted where they were supposed to be!  This one was probably posted on the Carnival board originally. 

1 hour ago, Plant said:

Post's get moved without any notice, so it often looks like they're posted where they were supposed to be!  This one was probably posted on the Carnival board originally. 

Oh, thanks for the explanation!  

Edited by red-dragon