What time does boarding start for Carnival Miracle,Port of Tampa?

CLTJif

Carnival is telling us that check-in begins at 1:00 PM for our cruise on September 1, 2019, in Tampa. I am seeing other people saying that they were on board by noon. Does anyone know what time it actually is? Also, our assigned time is 1:30 PM. That seems pretty late.

29 minutes ago, CLTJif said:

Carnival is telling us that check-in begins at 1:00 PM for our cruise on September 1, 2019, in Tampa. I am se. eing other people saying that they were on board by noon. Does anyone know what time it actually is? Also, our assigned time is 1:30 PM. That seems pretty late.

We were on the Miracle back in May. Four cabins. We (Diamond) were on board around 11:20. One cabin of friends (FTTF) were on about 11:30. Our final group of friends (Zone 6) were on at 11:35. They were NOT, however, letting people in who had later check-in times.

46 minutes ago, CLTJif said:

Carnival is telling us that check-in begins at 1:00 PM for our cruise on September 1, 2019, in Tampa. I am seeing other people saying that they were on board by noon. Does anyone know what time it actually is? Also, our assigned time is 1:30 PM. That seems pretty late.

I'll be on that cruise with you! 🙂 Our check in time is 11:30-12:00 but we have FTTF. Hope to meet you at some of the events. 

Due to the hurricane, Carnival has made some changes...per John Heald's announcement today:

Carnival Miracle 09/01/19 –This sailing will now operate as an 8-day sailing, departing on Saturday evening. Kindly disregard your arrival appointments and make plans to arrive at the cruise terminal between 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM. We will sail shortly after on our scheduled itinerary. Guests who cannot travel on the extended duration, may cancel and receive a future cruise credit. Please contact
1-800-CARNIVAL to let us know if you are not traveling. Please sign up for text alerts by texting CCL4 to CRUISE (278473).

On 8/24/2019 at 5:26 PM, CLTJif said:

Keep in mind that the hurricane is throwing off all schedules right now.  Those people that boarded before noon were not affected by a hurricane.  Keep checking the Carnival site as things are constantly changing right now.  When you log in to the site, there is a large black bar across the top with current info on the cruises related to the weather.