Has Free/Reduced flight Replaced OBC?

teeredi2cruise

5 minutes ago, julig22 said:

OBC is usually included in the Past Cruiser promo.

I looked there as well and only have a 20% off offer and that is usually only $100 for me.I feel like the air is really pushing up the cabin rates at least for the sailings I have looked at.

23 minutes ago, julig22 said:

OBC is usually included in the Past Cruiser promo.

I keep checking the promos (and I'm a Past Cruiser) and I haven't seen added OBC available on any of the four cruises I've booked in the last several months.   Hope they bring it back!

Edited by Sand and Seas

12 minutes ago, teeredi2cruise said:

I looked there as well and only have a 20% off offer and that is usually only $100 for me.I feel like the air is really pushing up the cabin rates at least for the sailings I have looked at.

I booked an April 2020 cruise under the 20% off offer and got $100 OBC, so it just depends on the cruise I guess.  Or day of week - I re-booked a cruise a while back because the price went down and I hadn't paid yet - I got an additional $50 OBC because that was the incentive of the day

• Like 1

Just now, All-ready2cruise said:

The cruise I have booked for January 2020 gives me $50 OBC in an OV + the 20% discount. 

Is that a longer cruise?  (I ask as it seems most of the 20% discounted were longer cruises.)

I miss the 'get $100 OBC for any balcony' offers.  It didn't have to be a Latitudes cruise.  It was on almost any cruise for 7 days plus cruises.

Yes, it's the Jan 22, 2020, 10 day cruise on BA.  I think it's still $100 OBC and the extra Lat. points too.   

Need to check that though. 

I know the OBC was on so many of the cruises I had booked previously too, since 2017. Even on the last cruise, June 30/ 7-day on BA had the OBC, $100 for balcony. I walked off the ship owing less than $60.  ( I am a solo though so may make a difference.)

These are the promo codes for this cruise;

AIRPROM2
EASYFARE
LATITUDE
LATREW*
LATVIP
SHOREBEV

Edited by All-ready2cruise
add promo codes