What special drinks did you get with the Premium Plus Package?

danak13

Bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, fresh pressed juices, top shelf liquor, bottles of wine at dinner. 

BF and I had the PPBP on Breakaway last week. We averaged 2x lattes each a day ($11pp), 2x bottles of water each a day ($12pp), and had a bottle of Veuve Cliquot at dinner most nights ($99/bottle or $34 a glass, so at least a $20pp upcharge). I also enjoyed sampling the premium whiskey/scotch/bourbon in Maltings and a much better selection of wine by the glass. 

The coffee/water/Veuve more than made up the $29pp difference in upgrading. 

Edited by hitch-04

2 hours ago, hitch-04 said:

Bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, fresh pressed juices, top shelf liquor, bottles of wine at dinner. 

BF and I had the PPBP on Breakaway last week. We averaged 2x lattes each a day ($11pp), 2x bottles of water each a day ($12pp), and had a bottle of Veuve Cliquot at dinner most nights ($99/bottle or $34 a glass, so at least a $20pp upcharge). I also enjoyed sampling the premium whiskey/scotch/bourbon in Maltings and a much better selection of wine by the glass. 

The coffee/water/Veuve more than made up the $29pp difference in upgrading. 

if your numbers are correct, then lattes are $5.50 each and a bottle of water is $6, is that correct?

Bottles were $6 for the liter size and coffees depend on size and adding flavor/extra shots. I posted the coffee menu below

Also, I didn’t include the 20% service charge in the numbers since we also had to pay 20% on the PPBP. 

AC2C4D6C-3E68-4ADD-898D-73C020AD08EF.thumb.jpeg.794fac6fc72ece2a4ccb5cd8c48eb81d.jpeg

Edited by hitch-04

3 minutes ago, Named-Tawny said:

So it's confirmed then, that the Starbucks coffee IS included, and not just the NCL branded specialty coffees?

On Breakaway the Atrium Cafe “proudly serves” Starbucks but isn’t an actual Starbucks. From what I’ve heard from others, if the location is an actual Starbucks (accepts Starbucks gift card as payment) then it isn’t included.