Breakaway Extended in Cozumel due to Dorian

Heronymous

4 minutes ago, Heronymous said:

Considering how long it took them to update their site with the first update, I would assume they will eventually post the new update eventually. The staff is outside doing their last port all on board party thing and they announced all crew must be on board by 5:30pm to depart.

Thanks for reporting.  Getting first hand information from someone on board eases the anxiousness, somewhat.

I am on board as well ,,,had a blast at mr Sanchos today only to come back to this let down.....I went to deck 6 for clarification on flights and they said as long as you booked through ncl you are good no flights have been canceled out of Miami...I looked online and can’t find anything available.i would think they would get all the aircraft out of there tomorrow..why didn’t we just skip Cozumel and get back a day early??they also told people if they have to get home book your own flights out of Mexico because we are doing 2 overnights.now I saw a couple of people in line not happy they just wasted money on unnecessary flights!!

9 minutes ago, hilomelko said:

I am on board as well ,,,had a blast at mr Sanchos today only to come back to this let down.....I went to deck 6 for clarification on flights and they said as long as you booked through ncl you are good no flights have been canceled out of Miami...I looked online and can’t find anything available.i would think they would get all the aircraft out of there tomorrow..why didn’t we just skip Cozumel and get back a day early??they also told people if they have to get home book your own flights out of Mexico because we are doing 2 overnights.now I saw a couple of people in line not happy they just wasted money on unnecessary flights!!

Hate to say I hope they had trip insurance, but I hope they had trip insurance.  That being said, I'm not sure how trip insurance would even work in this situation.  They changed their flights because they were told cruise changed and now cruise not changed.  This is all a big mess for so many travelers. 

FYI: The breakaway has left Cozumel and is due in Miami at 7AM Sunday.  Were I a bettin' man, I;d say the Sept 1st sailing goes as planned.  Just waiting for confirmation from NCL any minute now...

CLARIFICATION:  I just noticed the fine print on sea scanner that the update is based on itinerary.  Deck Cams appear to show the breakaway is still in Cozumel.  

Edited by pliskin

Norwegian Breakaway – August 25, 2019 Sailing
As scheduled, Norwegian Breakaway arrived to Cozumel, Mexico on Friday, August 30, 2019.  On August 31 at 4 a.m. the ship will depart Cozumel for Miami, Florida.  At this time, we are waiting for the United States Coast Guard to confirm that we will be able to dock in Miami on Sunday, September 1.

We will provide an update on the anticipated return date to Miami by 3 p.m. or sooner on Saturday, August 31.

Norwegian Breakaway – September 1, 2019 Sailing
We are in communication with the United States Coast Guard to confirm if Norwegian Breakaway will be able to return to Miami, Florida on September 1, 2019.  We will provide an update by 3 p.m. or sooner on Saturday, August 31. 

13 minutes ago, Tinyturtle22 said:

Norwegian Breakaway – August 25, 2019 Sailing
As scheduled, Norwegian Breakaway arrived to Cozumel, Mexico on Friday, August 30, 2019.  On August 31 at 4 a.m. the ship will depart Cozumel for Miami, Florida.  At this time, we are waiting for the United States Coast Guard to confirm that we will be able to dock in Miami on Sunday, September 1.

We will provide an update on the anticipated return date to Miami by 3 p.m. or sooner on Saturday, August 31.

Norwegian Breakaway – September 1, 2019 Sailing
We are in communication with the United States Coast Guard to confirm if Norwegian Breakaway will be able to return to Miami, Florida on September 1, 2019.  We will provide an update by 3 p.m. or sooner on Saturday, August 31. 

Just for future reference, where exactly can one find this information?  (I looked on NCL homepage & couldn't find it)

10 hours ago, Heronymous said:

Not accurate, that was changed and we have indeed left cozumel.

Heronymous.......has the captain given you anymore info that you can share with us about your arrival time in Miami.  Any help you can give us is appreciated since NCL isn't giving us timely updates.