cruise critics no what it use to be

Trying to post a new roll call for a cruise that I'm doing on March  30th. I use to really depend on cc for all my activate on board but there website has be  down for more then a month bummer

i'm very confused, the website is clearly not down as you just posted to it, and i can't speak for the whole month, but i've been coming here daily for several weeks in preparation for my upcoming cruise, and every couple of days before that.

also how is this related to princess?  ti seems like a generic criticism to cruise critic.  did you perhaps forget to make a left turn at Albuquerque?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bigage said:

Trying to post a new roll call for a cruise that I'm doing on March  30th. I use to really depend on cc for all my activate on board but there website has be  down for more then a month bummer

Whose website do you believe you posted that to?

no I didn't make a wrong turn it said make a post and, I did been in touch with them for more then a month and, they keep telling me because I starting a new thread that they need to fix it and they will (not) Not sure who I posted it to but, maybe they will do something about it if they read it.

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

Have you tried the recommendations on their thread about the roll call tool which is located on the top right side of this forum?

been there done that nothing works

btw I have three trip booked on Princess and am able to find them all been a member for at least 5 years never had this trouble. I started a new thread and, it's not showing up so how is anyone going to find this cruise?

@bigage

Actually there were three Roll Call threads in the Emerald Princess Roll Calls forum for your cruise:

Emerald Princess March 30, 2020 Hawaii

Emerald Princess March 30, 2020 Hawaii 16 Days LA Return

March 30th 2020 EMERALD PRINCESS

To help clear up the confusion, I sent an e-mail to help@cruisecritic.com asking for the three Roll Call threads to be merged into one thread as it should be. This was done per the following in How To: Create A New Roll Call:

... If you see two or more threads for the same sail date please email help@cruisecritic.com to have them merged...

That's why the info in cherylandtk's post about one of the threads now says, "Sorry, this content is no longer available."

Here is your newly merged Roll Call thread: Emerald Princess March 30, 2020 Hawaii  I suggest you click it and then either Bookmark the URL or use the Follow feature on the thread so you will receive notification of new posts.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory.  

Happy sails,

Kat 🐱