Bad idea to put a hold on 2 cabins for 2 people?

Petoonya

With this sale going on there are prices all over the place.

Is it possible to have our names on 2 cabins while I think over which of two agencies can offer me

best reputation and onboard credit? There are positives for both agencies. Only want to hold both cabins for 24 hrs.

Would NCL see this and perhaps even cancel both bookings? I vaguely remember someone

telling me they would.

I humbly ask that anyone who doesn't like my post or wishes to criticize please don't.

Thank you ahead of time to anyone who's an experienced NCL veteran who can offer suggestions! 🙂 🙂

Edited by Petoonya

I don't think it would be a problem but if your worried why not make one person the lead on one rez and make the other person the lead on the 2nd rez. Plus you'd have up until the paid in full dare to cancel your unused rez with full refund unless it's a booking made after the paid in full date. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moosecrouse said:

I don't think it would be a problem but if your worried why not make one person the lead on one rez and make the other person the lead on the 2nd rez. Plus you'd have up until the paid in full dare to cancel your unused rez with full refund unless it's a booking made after the paid in full date. 

Thanks kindly. I I think I'm all set. Made the second reservation and put deposit on it. Just waiting for online agency to open up in about 2 minutes to cancel the original. 🙂  Thanks so much for your input.

15 minutes ago, SouthLyonCruiser said:

You seem to be an experienced cruiser due to your 1,870 posts. I am surprised that you already don't have a travel agent to whom you are loyal and in return get the best service from him or her.

Yup. I'm a longtime cruiser. And I've had the same travel agent for many years. However I only cruise Oceania and Windstar and have been exclusively for many years now and Celebrity before that. My agent couldn't touch some of the OBC deals right now on NCL. Even thought NCL owns Oceania!

This is a big family cruise and the group needed something for the little ones.

My agent doesn't mind. I've three bookings with her right now.

It's been a wild weekend for the cruise I booked on Bliss. Friday the price was at a somewhat low point with 4 perks, then Saturday everything disappeared. No perks. Prices way up. The best day for pricing and perks was today. And right now as dawn breaks prices are the highest they've been in 48 hours- and just 2 perks (balcony)! I was glad to have something booked before today 🙂

Nothing wrong with putting a cabin on hold waiting to finalize travel plans getting the best deal bennies perks

OBC --- especially at a time like this the start of a new month when new offerings are possible.

While NCL does tend to roll over the existing package programs at the end of the month don't rush your booking

take a look to see if the offer improved - stayed the same - or stick with what you have on hold.

The HOLD is generally for 24 hours.

That is why when you look at a specific cabin in inventory it is there - then it is not - and then it is back.

Once it is back in inventory - you want it - you too can put a hold on it.

Whether you are working directly with NCL a PCC or a TA it is all - - - Fair game - - -