Single supplement

calvin81

I used to travel with my daughter and she is getting married, so those days are over. I have only cruised on Oceania and many years ago, one bad RC. I recall seeing single women onboard, and wonder if there are any singles who can tell me what type of policy O has for singles. I don't think I'd be too happy paying double, but don't have any specific trips in mind that I want to ask for rates (and start getting tons of emails). Does anyone have recommendations about what a good line is for a middle aged single woman, if not on Oceania?

On 9/3/2019 at 1:08 PM, calvin81 said:

I used to travel with my daughter and she is getting married, so those days are over. I have only cruised on Oceania and many years ago, one bad RC. I recall seeing single women onboard, and wonder if there are any singles who can tell me what type of policy O has for singles. I don't think I'd be too happy paying double, but don't have any specific trips in mind that I want to ask for rates (and start getting tons of emails). Does anyone have recommendations about what a good line is for a middle aged single woman, if not on Oceania?

The cruises on which Oceania has single supplements are very reasonable. Recently booked a 14 day Alaska for next year.

It was an inside at $5k for a single.