What time should we turn up to board Ovation of the Seas?

tb4

Hi everyone.

Looking for your guidance on boarding my upcoming Ovation of the Seas cruise. I've selected the boarding time of 11am and now my set sail pass says "Please arrive no less than 2 hours before your scheduled boarding". Do they really want us turning up at 9am or can we arrive later?

Thanks

28 minutes ago, tb4 said:

Hi everyone.

Looking for your guidance on boarding my upcoming Ovation of the Seas cruise. I've selected the boarding time of 11am and now my set sail pass says "Please arrive no less than 2 hours before your scheduled boarding". Do they really want us turning up at 9am or can we arrive later?

Thanks

Presume that is a typo glitch more than anything... What they really want is that you Arrive to Check-In no less that 2 hours before departure time...

3 hours ago, tb4 said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks

minimum boarding time is usually 11:00 you can drop your bags a lot earlier.

As you enter the ship you will pass  A security and ask for graham,

Then turn right and go to 270 and have lunch.

Edited by Chiliburn

16 hours ago, tb4 said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks

Check in  normally starts around 10:30am -  11:00am  depending how quickly we clear the debarking pax.  You can drop your bags off  from about 9:00am  but , no, do not turn up at 9am for check in, anytime after 11am  or whenever  it suits you. Ovation normally sails about 6:30pm so the two hours mentioned on the set sail is for scheduled sailing, not boarding.

Come and say hello when you board.  What date are sailing?

47 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Check in  normally starts around 10:30am -  11:00am  depending how quickly we clear the debarking pax.  You can drop your bags off  from about 9:00am  but , no, do not turn up at 9am for check in, anytime after 11am  or whenever  it suits you. Ovation normally sails about 6:30pm so the two hours mentioned on the set sail is for scheduled sailing, not boarding.

Come and say hello when you board.  What date are sailing?

We (myself and Mum) are on the 29 October sailing to NZ. I've requested assistance since Mum is 81. She's quite  active but I don't want her tired out before we even get on board.

2 hours ago, tb4 said:

We (myself and Mum) are on the 29 October sailing to NZ. I've requested assistance since Mum is 81. She's quite  active but I don't want her tired out before we even get on board.

As you enter the terminal just ask for assistance for your mum.