Alaska storm coming!

cruisequeen4ever

The Japan typhoon is supposed to bring heavy wind and rain to the Gulf of Alaska, Prince William Sound, and the southern coast of Alaska tonight through Friday morning. The Coral is departing Whittier tonight, so she’ll be sailing through Prince William Sound tonight and across the Gulf of Alaska tomorrow. The Golden will be crossing the Gulf of Alaska Friday but may miss the storm if it truly ends Friday morning. Hopefully the ports won’t be too windy and rainy. September does often bring wind and rain storms for us in Alaska. Passengers onboard the ships this week, let us know how the weather and seas are! Safe and fun sailing to you!

Take care in these storms.  I am on board the Crown Princess just about to arrive in Cobh, Ireland.  We will have rain and winds for the next few days due to Gabrielle, which I understand had merged with Dorian over the Atlantic.  Not a very happy cruiser , Blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

1 hour ago, hpeabody said:

Take care in these storms.  I am on board the Crown Princess just about to arrive in Cobh, Ireland.  We will have rain and winds for the next few days due to Gabrielle, which I understand had merged with Dorian over the Atlantic.  Not a very happy cruiser , Blaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Hope you can still enjoy your cruise! I adored the British Isles Cruise, though we were blessed with sunny, unseasonably warm weather on ours.