Acrylic Nails

Living_life2019

I know that I got a full set of nails done on the ship before, but it has been a couple of years.  I looked at the service menu for the spa but I do not see that they offer acrylic nails or something similar.

Does anyone know if they still offer this service?  I will be sailing on the Pride...:)

FWIW, find a nail salon you trust at home and get them done before you leave.  Even if they could do it on the ship, you would be paying at least 4 times what you would at home.  I always prefer to leave for my vacation ready to go (nails done, hair freshly cut, etc.).

2 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

FWIW, find a nail salon you trust at home and get them done before you leave.  Even if they could do it on the ship, you would be paying at least 4 times what you would at home.  I always prefer to leave for my vacation ready to go (nails done, hair freshly cut, etc.).

I usually do, but I have spa credit that I need to use up..:)

4 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

When I had acrylic nails, I would carry a heavy duty nail file and non acetone nail polish remover when I traveled. Don't use nail glue for "lifting" as bacteria can get trapped and cause an infection.

If you do it incorrectly, yes it can.  I have been wearing my nails for 20 years and my nail tech is my best friend and she has taught me how to properly "tack down" lifting nails in cases like this.  I was on a 2 week cruise and was not going to be back in her salon until we came home a week later. No one except her (or one of her co-workers on rare occasions) have ever done my nails.  I would not advise any one to do it themselves, I just stated that I went to the salon looking for nail glue  and they did not have any.