Hub App menu didn't work

Ashwillis88

So, the three lines you click to go to the menu... didn't show anything on my cruise app the entire cruise. My husband could see his account summary, and lots of other things. I had the most up to date app, and have a new phone. Anyone else have this issue? 

Screenshot_20190914-074938_Carnival HUB.jpg

Screenshot_20190914-074945_Carnival HUB.jpg

16 minutes ago, dbrucern said:

I had the same problem when I got on the ship so I removed the App and then put it back on my phone and it worked perfectly.  

In fact this has happened to me on the last two cruises.   

Thanks, that makes me feel better. I didn't notice it, since we had little kids, til I had no signal so I couldn't uninstall and reinstall.  I will check the next time for sure! I honestly thought at first Carnival changed it where you couldnt see what you were spending until my husbands worked!

Out of 5 of us on our last cruise, everything worked flawlessly on everyone's phone except my daughter's new iPhone... she could use the app but not the Chat functionality. She went to Guest Services and they made a bunch of changes on her phone and it still wouldn't work. Finally they wanted to make some updates to the security on her phone, but since she uses the phone for work and has a special app on it that requires special security, she opted not to do it. They refunded her the money for the chat.

We were all able to use all other functions in the app... it was really helpful. The only problem my daughter found was not having the Camp Ocean activities listed in the Fun Hub app... she mentioned it to Guest Services and again on her survey, and the next month, they added all the Camp Ocean activities to the app! So don't say that your comments are ignored when you post stuff on your survey!

• Like 1

The app didn't work that well on my phone.  I couldn't get anything to work.  It looked exactly like the screenshots above.  It never bothered me that much because I didn't use the app that much.  However if we take another cruise next year, I hope the app works.

On 9/14/2019 at 11:33 PM, sanmarcosman said:

Sometimes one page of the menu was on the app but not the other two pages. This was for dinner over several nights on the Dream.

DH had that problem, and then I showed him that he has to swipe left to see the other pages.

Just now, Schoifmom said:

DH had that problem, and then I showed him that he has to swipe left to see the other pages.

Nope, we both tried all the fixes including swiping. We have used it on other ships no problem and know to swipe. On the Dream we did it the old way and walked over to the posted menu on the wall across from the entrance to the dining room and read the whole menu. It was nostalgic 😉