Excursions

MNmomof4

1 hour ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

Irene   ...

Things may have changed but for years you could not book Patrick directly if you were on the PG. Don't need to go into details but let me contact someone who will know the correct answer. For no let your booking stand but I'll post the answer once I know.

9 hours ago, ScotsLady said:

Hi,

i would like to ask you a question as you seem to know so much about this area.

Our trip is not until October 2020 but have already booked Pure Snorkelling for first morning then will go to the private motu  in afternoon. Second day have looked at booking the trip with Patrick.for the trip and lunch. Is this  the same trip PG offer for Lagoon excursion and Polynesian feast? If so are we better waiting and booking with PG rather than direct with Patrick?

thanks for your help

Irene

So here is the straight skinny   ....

Patrick still does the ships' lagoon tour with feast ....

If your on-board the PG you must book through the ship. 

My guess is somehow Patrick doesn't think your on-board. Once he knows he will inform you to book through the ship. That is the current arrangement ....

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

19 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

So here is the straight skinny   ....

Patrick still does the ships' lagoon tour with feast ....

If your on-board the PG you must book through the ship. 

My guess is somehow Patrick doesn't think your on-board. Once he knows he will inform you to book through the ship. That is the current arrangement ....

Thanks so much for your help. I have not booked yet I have only looked and was unsure whether to book with Patrick or book with PG, so I have my answer 

In your opinion if we did Pure Snorkel on day 1 would this be good option on day 2 or should we go for the underwater scooter trip? 

14 minutes ago, ScotsLady said:

Thanks so much for your help. I have not booked yet I have only looked and was unsure whether to book with Patrick or book with PG, so I have my answer 

In your opinion if we did Pure Snorkel on day 1 would this be good option on day 2 or should we go for the underwater scooter trip? 

Both are amazing, have done both, I'm talking about the scooter trip and Patrick's.  Pure Snorkeling will take you to 3 great places to snorkel. So  .... the question is do you want the traditional dreamy lagoon excursion with a beach BBQ feast or to have a scooter tour that does take you to a different location and the guides really are entertaining and it's educational. There is no right or wrong answer.