Problems with Flightease today?

Vineyard View

3 hours ago, 2engineers said:

Actually I have not been able to access it since Friday afternoon, September 20th.  I have called 4 times and each time I get a different answer.  The last answer is that it is down and they have no idea when it will be up and running.

Email from holland American today ....

But it is still not working !!  Also received another email from another department that says it is down ? So one hand doesn’t know what the other is doing 🤔🤪

for your recent correspondence with Holland America Line regarding Flight Ease. 

We have had our air sea team review this and they have advised Flight Ease is working at this time.

Here is the pathway to follow  go to 'Already Booked' and then 'Travel Planning' and then 'Pre & Post Travel'. Check the box for 'Flights' and then click 'Manage Flights'

Please feel free to contact us if we may be of additional assistance or visit us online. We look forward to welcoming you onboard in the near future!

Kind Regards,

Joshua
Holland America Line
U.S. and Canada: 877-724-5425
International: 206-286-3900
Mon-Fri  5am-7pm PST
Sat-Sun 6am-5pm PST

Savor The Journey

52 minutes ago, russandcheryl said:

We have had our air sea team review this and they have advised Flight Ease is working at this time.

That has me totally confused.  I do not know whether 1) they are lying, 2) they have no idea what they are talking about, or 3) they are just plain stupid.

HAL sent our itinerary directly to our TA right after I used Flightease. Since I haven’t been able to see any confirmation of my booking on HALs website for several days, I went directly online with the airlines and did see that my flights are confirmed but it didn’t show seats - instead stating seats would be available at check in. I wasn’t good with this, so I contacted the TA this morning. She confirmed with both airlines and HAL that the seats and flights I requested through Flightease are on the itinerary.  What I couldn’t get an answer on is how in the HAL system I can now review new flight options for the one I hope to change with what their system is showing - hopefully we get some answers to this soon but at least I am relieved that the flights and seats are confirmed.