SAS Transportation?

phabric

I have tried calling them, no one answered, their voicemail said to fill in their form to make a reservation.

We will be on RC Symphony out of Miami, Terminal 25 (I think ?).  I looking for a shuttle from POM to FLL airport on a Saturday.

1)  Where do they pick you up at POM?

2)  Do they tell you what time they will pick up since on their form it only asks for Date of Return?

3)  Do you have to contact them once you get your luggage to tell them you are there?

Another else I need to know?

I have read the SAS website, and to get a transfer from Miami to the Fort Lauderdale Airport you must first take a taxi to one of the hotels they service in the Miami area, and have SAS pick you up there..you won't have to check into the hotel, but the wait outside may be a while...it would be easier to just catch a taxi at the Port and ride to the Fort Lauderdale airport...you may have to pay a little more for the transfer, but you would have piece of mind that you are going to get their quicker than the other option provides...imho

8 hours ago, phabric said:

I have tried calling them, no one answered, their voicemail said to fill in their form to make a reservation.

We will be on RC Symphony out of Miami, Terminal 25 (I think ?).  I looking for a shuttle from POM to FLL airport on a Saturday.

1)  Where do they pick you up at POM?

2)  Do they tell you what time they will pick up since on their form it only asks for Date of Return?

3)  Do you have to contact them once you get your luggage to tell them you are there?

Another else I need to know?

They replied to my email.

You use “return trip” for POM to FLL airport.  You get instructions for pick up with your confirmation email.