Suite Concierge email/reply?

SRV FAN

3 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

It does show it but not for LUNCH on day 1...says it opens at 3:00 for dinner. 

interesting.... I would be shocked it lunch is not available on embarkation day . it has always be available for us but I have not sailed Allure 

Edited by Tulsacoker
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That may be true, though the app is wrong sometimes - it generally gets more accurate closer to the sailing date.

Does the app have some sort of notification that tells the user the app's information can now be trusted?

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Does the app have some sort of notification that tells the user the app's information can now be trusted?

That would be nice, but in my experience it seems they fill it with some default stuff when first populated (around 90 days out), which sometimes is pretty close to what can be expected. At 2-3 weeks out it seems to be pretty close to complete and accurate. On Adventure two weeks ago, the app was more up to date than the Compass (for last minute changes).

11 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Stevie Ray fan, if you get a confirmation from the Concierge about lunch on embarkation day in CK please let us know. Thanks 

I WILL!!! And how cool you actually KNOW what my user name is.... only a few have! 🙂

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

Stevie Ray fan, if you get a confirmation from the Concierge about lunch on embarkation day in CK please let us know. Thanks 

I got a reply just now from the Concierge.... 

73B752C1-E059-4142-B528-2D00971A85F1.jpeg

Edited by SRV FAN
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

We just got off her on Sunday and it was available on embarkation day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Maybe for Android devices - I believe it just happens in the background without notification on iOS.

I asked because I updated my Android on my own without a notification but my wife said she got a notification on her iPhone but couldn't install the download. This was last weak.

Edited by Big_G

Just now, Big_G said:

I asked because I updated my Android on my own without a notification but my wife said she got a notification on her iPhone but couldn't install the download.

I assume she got the notification because of the failed install - my iPhone installs the updates without notification. Not sure there's much need for version update notifications - it seems that features and ships are added without version changes and that's what's important to know. For that, follow the RCI app thread.

• Like 2

Dexter and Usha are the current Allure concierges (and will be for the 9/29 cruise as well).

I never got the usual "welcome" email for the 9/29 cruise, so I sent an email a couple of days ago to both concierge addresses asking if they could handle my CK dinner reservations for the week.  I got a reply from Dexter ~18 hours later telling me he had passed my request to CK staff and it would be taken care of.

Edited by mk-ultra

23 minutes ago, mk-ultra said:

Dexter and Usha are the current Allure concierges (and will be for the 9/29 cruise as well).

I never got the usual "welcome" email for the 9/29 cruise, so I sent an email a couple of days ago to both concierge addresses asking if they could handle my CK dinner reservations for the week.  I got a reply from Dexter ~18 hours later telling me he had passed my request to CK staff and it would be taken care of.

I got our email on Sunday...& replied right away...he replied last night (Wed.) same as you...passed my dinner reservations to CK staff & it would be handled before we board on Sunday.