Trouble Making Dinner Reservations on NCL Site for Encore Sailing 1/19

dshefter

Anyone else having trouble booking specialty restaurants on the NCL site? When I try to book, the reservation won't go through. Have tried with several different restaurants. Do you have to call NCL? Is it too early to book? Didn't have this issue on previous NCL cruises

I ran into this same problem last week when trying to book for our 1/12 Encore sailing. Just call NCL directly and they’ll get you set up for restaurants, Choir of Man and Kinky Boots if you’re interested. The Prohibition show still can’t be booked last I heard. 

Their website is apparently not working for any booking on the Encore. 

34 minutes ago, dshefter said:

Thanks

I am also sailing Encore on 1/19 and I just called in to NCL this morning and made all of my dining and entertainment reservations. It couldn't have been easier, although they don't have an enormous amount of time slots for dining as they save most for booking on board.

I'm happy to have some reservations in place and I can always attempt to tweak them when I board if I feel it necessary.

BTW, you should join our roll call if you haven't already.

On 9/25/2019 at 1:40 PM, dshefter said:

Anyone else having trouble booking specialty restaurants on the NCL site? When I try to book, the reservation won't go through. Have tried with several different restaurants. Do you have to call NCL? Is it too early to book? Didn't have this issue on previous NCL cruises

It isn't too early, it is barely in the time frame when you can book your reservations. I would just give them a call: new ship, possible new ship glitches. Good luck/