All In-Drinks and Wifi. What does it really mean

remaxlu

When we booked our upcoming October sailing on Seaside we booked it under the 'All In' rate. I understand this includes drinks  (easy package) and wifi. At the time I was told we would have to pay 15% per drink but now I'm seeing conflicting info. Has anyone recently sailed with the all in package? Were there any additional taxes or gratuities per drink? Also, wondering if the wifi is 2 devices per stateroom or per passenger. Thanks

With the “easy package” you do not pay any additional $, you do not get anything to sign either. There will be a list as to what is included in the “easy package” at the bars. Bartenders also told us they were obligated to tell us if we chose a beverage that was not part of the “easy package.”

We had the WiFi also (seems to go with the “all in”) but never connected to it. 

Hi, just want to make you aware you can also upgrade to premium package by calling MSC. 

We sailed with Easy Package, no additional fees but very limited. It was "ok" but next cruise we're upgrading. 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, remaxlu said:

When we booked our upcoming October sailing on Seaside we booked it under the 'All In' rate. I understand this includes drinks  (easy package) and wifi. At the time I was told we would have to pay 15% per drink but now I'm seeing conflicting info. Has anyone recently sailed with the all in package? Were there any additional taxes or gratuities per drink? Also, wondering if the wifi is 2 devices per stateroom or per passenger. Thanks

It depends on when you booked and what the promo was at the time.

If it includes the drinks on us package then you have to pay the gratuity on each drink you purchase. MSC changed drinks on us to the Easy package last year. With the easy package the gratuities are included and not extra. Even though MSC changed their packages the honor the package that was offered at the time of booking or purchase. You most likely have the Easy package but will want to double check your booking info.

As for the Wifi, it comes with 1 wifi package per room when you book with the All In promo, so that allows 2 devices per stateroom. You will need to set up both devices using the login info for the primary guest on your booking. 

"All in" with the easy package includes the gratuities.

There is a lot of confusion regarding the gratuities because it's predecessor, "drinks on us" was plus gratuities, and the 2 packages are very similar, and a lot of people are still sailing with drinks on us, because they booked before last November.