Cruise Search

travellingnana

34 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Is there any way to search for a cruise based on a port that's visited?  The only thing I see on the new and "improved" website is starting/ending ports.

Thanks

I can't find it anymore either. It was a great feature in my opinion.

I'm now going to another popular website first. They have that feature.

Edited by 2 cruises a year
The website I mentioned was bleeped out. I guess I can't do that.

11 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Bilbao in Spain.  Summer 2021.  I know there's one cruise for sure this summer, but I can't find it after that.

Grand Princes - May 2021

Sat, May 29 London (Southampton), England View excursions in London (Southampton), England on Saturday, May 29   04:00 PM
Sun, May 30 Guernsey (St. Peter Port) View excursions in Guernsey (St. Peter Port) on Sunday, May 30
(Tender Required), (Wheelchair Access Limited)
07:00 AM 06:00 PM
Mon, May 31 At Sea View onboard experience for Monday, May 31    
Tue, Jun 1 La Rochelle, France View excursions in La Rochelle, France on Tuesday, Jun 1 07:00 AM 07:00 PM
Wed, Jun 2 Bilbao, Spain View excursions in Bilbao, Spain on Wednesday, Jun 2 07:00 AM 06:00 PM
Thu, Jun 3 At Sea View onboard experience for Thursday, Jun 3    
Fri, Jun 4 London (Southampton), England View excursions in London (Southampton), England on Friday, Jun 4 07:00 AM

I know this has been discussed before, but for some strange reason I still have access to the old and wonderful Find Cruises website using Firefox as the browser.  It won't come up with Chrome, only Firefox, but others have said Firefox doesn't work for them.  Dunno.

I wrote Princess a long note on this subject, and suggest others do the same.  The functionality of the new website is a major step backwards.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, casofilia said:

Damnation!!!   The best part of looking for future cruises was looking for specific ports in "out of the way" places.   How do I now find which cruises go to Klaipeda?

2 hours ago, Adlig said:

You may be able to search under "Shore Excursions". Select Europe and Bilbao Spain. On the tab that comes up there is a green tab that says "View Cruises that include this port".

Adlig was right...this works!