Grandeur of the Seas stateroom 7130

HardyVA

3 hours ago, breezy_carol said:

I stayed in it July 2017.  It was a regular cabin.  Bed closer to the bathroom with foot of bed toward the aft.  It was port side aft.  No complaints.  I have pictures posted on Facebook Royal Caribbean Cabins.

What else do you want to know?  I'll be glad to answer anything I remember.

Thanks for your reply.  I assume it’s unobstructed?  It’s it in a good location?  Outlets to charge our phones?  Does it have a refrigerator?  How is the balcony?  I’ve never cruised on Royal Caribbean before, only on Celebrity.

1 hour ago, HardyVA said:

Thanks for your reply.  I assume it’s unobstructed?  It’s it in a good location?  Outlets to charge our phones?  Does it have a refrigerator?  How is the balcony?  I’ve never cruised on Royal Caribbean before, only on Celebrity.

Unobstructed.  The ship isn't huge so nothing is too far.  It was quiet.  I don't remember outlets but they must have been adequate or I would have remembered.  There is a small fridge.  They balcony is fine for two people - two chairs and a small table.  Lots of little cabinets around the mirrors and in the bathroom; plenty of storage.

On 9/29/2019 at 12:27 PM, HardyVA said:

This may be a silly question now as I booked stateroom 7130 months ago...but can anyone who’s stayed in this cabin review it for me?

Try youtube for a video.  It can be any balcony cabin on the Grandeur.  They are all the same.

1 hour ago, breezy_carol said:

Unobstructed.  The ship isn't huge so nothing is too far.  It was quiet.  I don't remember outlets but they must have been adequate or I would have remembered.  There is a small fridge.  They balcony is fine for two people - two chairs and a small table.  Lots of little cabinets around the mirrors and in the bathroom; plenty of storage.

Thanks for the info on the cabin. 

6 hours ago, breezy_carol said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

It has a refrigerator, such as it is.

There are no obstructed balconies on the Grandeur. You can see that on the deck plans.

There are two US outlets and one European outlet on the desk/vanity.

Do all balcony cabins on the Grandeur have a refrigerator ?