Holiday Ideas

AKJonesy

This year we are traveling over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  Other than what the cruiseline will offer for any holiday meals, decorations, entertainment, I'm looking for some ideas.  I would also like to celebrate other holidays if people want to do that including Passover and Kwanzaa.  I am so NOT clever.  The best I can come up with is a secret Santa (rolling eyes).  I'm bringing holiday candy and some gel stickers for my windows - woohoo.  (I am pathetic...)  So, the goal is to get people to participate in something simple but fun, and as you can tell, I'm not going to get many takers with these ideas.  I already put this out on our Roll Call to have others help think of something.  Lots say, "great idea" but didn't offer any.  I think the fact that I raised this idea, I should probably come up with something...or WE could come up with some ideas? 

We have a lot of cruise days so people might look for ways to get together and do something unique or different.  Anyone?

We cruised in Dec. a few years ago.  We have several fiberoptic Christmas trees that work off usb, and we carried power banks for them.  We even took one to the MDR and had it on our table.  And we have a snowflake that we suction cup to the bathroom mirror and power with a power bank to give us a nightlight

enhance

• Thanks 1

Passover is in the spring, so I don't think you need to worry about that. Perhaps you were thinking about Hanukkah? If that's the case, the Jewish folks on your cruise will likely organize something small and low-key. If you ask out of a spirit of respect and openness, I'm sure they'd be willing to let your participate.