The Key - Med/Italy/Greek Isles - Worth it?

BNBR

I have a Med cruise coming up and The Key is only $19.99/day.  We always get the surf + stream internet and see value in Chops embarkation lunch.  So it's not much more.  What I'm really curious about is if anyone here has done a port intensive Med cruise and found The Key to be valuable with priority disembarkation?  Do you also get priority tender in Santorini?  We have lots of private tours and I think it would be nice to get off before the crowds (is there a crowd to get off at these ports?).  Would appreciate any first hand experience with The Key on this itinerary.

1 minute ago, BNBR said:

I have a Med cruise coming up and The Key is only $19.99/day.  We always get the surf + stream internet and see value in Chops embarkation lunch.  So it's not much more.  What I'm really curious about is if anyone here has done a port intensive Med cruise and found The Key to be valuable with priority disembarkation?  Do you also get priority tender in Santorini?  We have lots of private tours and I think it would be nice to get off before the crowds (is there a crowd to get off at these ports?).  Would appreciate any first hand experience with The Key on this itinerary.

Priority tendering, particularly BACK to the ship could be considered "invaluable", said a person (me) who waited in line a VERY long time for a tender back.

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Priority tendering, particularly BACK to the ship could be considered "invaluable", said a person (me) who waited in line a VERY long time for a tender back.

Does The Key include priority back to the ship?  I thought it was only for disembarkation, but no experience with it.  The priority tender back to the ship was the best part of The Haven with NCL 🙂

Edited by BNBR

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Have not heard anyone report that Key will buy you anything on the way back to the ship.