Pushy Cruise Consultant

QuickieGlenn

On 10/4/2019 at 10:21 AM, luckyinpa said:

mine has sent me email 3 years. i emailed him monday. still didnt hear back. 

so no they arent pushy at all 😉

out of the blue i get a VM from a new consultant. no wonder the old one never replied to me. someone probably forgot to turn off their email when they left. 

I love my PCC! She never ever calls me unsolicited and is always incredibly responsive and helpful when I reach out to her. I was booked in a Studio cabin for my upcoming 3/15 sailing on the Bliss. Earlier this week, a better room location became available (I had booked the last Studio at the time I booked and it was a crappy location), I emailed my PCC and she was able to get me moved into the better room. Then yesterday, prices dropped across the board on my entire sailing, so I called my PCC and she got me upgraded to an angled balcony with all the perks (Studios only get one perk) for a difference of only $113.95. She is a rock star!

• Like 1

I had a PCC a few years ago and had to cancel and re-book a cruise and then cancel the second cruise.

He gave me some attitude about it and asked if I was ever going to take a cruise. I said sure, as long as

I am not recovering from an illness that required a stay in the ICU (which was true) Never heard from him

again.His loss, I have taken 7 cruises with NCL all in the Haven since then and only have called the main number.

Experiences vary, but I have a fabulous PCC. Have had her for 14 years now and she has saved me a ton of money. We frequently communicate by email, but on occasion she calls to chat. Usually because she was reviewing my reservations (we usually have several at any given time) and noticed a price savings or a special we might be interested in. Last time she called, we had $700 worth of savings because of her diligence.

Like anyone is sales, some are pushy and worthless and others are jewels, and my lady is a true diamond. Hope you find one too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

14 minutes ago, Blueberry89 said:

This might sound kind of strange - how does one get a PCC? Do you just keep the contact info of the customer service agent who was most helpful? I’ve booked directly a few times and have not come across such a person yet ...

After my first sailing with NCL, I received a card in the mail from the PCC who was assigned to me and I have worked with her ever since. You should have one assigned to you and, if not, you should be able to get one. So you should ask the next time you call into the general customer service number.

Jamie & Magnolia -

I wonder if we have the same PCC. After one kind-of-okay PCC and one totally unacceptable PCC, I was very fortunate to hook up with my current PCC 10-plus years ago.

I generally book a year or more in advance and have 1-2 reservations going at a time. I watch the sales and if I come across something that is more to my liking or a better price or a new deal, I give her a call or email her, and she gets back to me 10-15 minutes later with my revised reservation.

Sometimes we call each other just to chat. We have even talked about taking a cruise together! She is unfailingly helpful, and sooo patient with my questions and requests. She is a true gem!

You may have a PCC already assigned, so call the latitudes desk and ask.

Since you’ve not lucked into a gem I suggest you ask for recommendations at the next MeetnGreet. You can ask o the other board but you cannot ask here on CC, as it is against the rules of engagement. I wasn’t aware of that back in the old days and got myself a three day suspension.

Suite, we might have the same lovely lady. She told me recently she is the senior sales agent right now and is hoping to hang on another four or five years until retirement. I love it when we can chat because she is a real talker and tells me all kinds of things in the pipeline. But lately she’s been so busy we don’t get much chitchat in.

4 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

You may have a PCC already assigned, so call the latitudes desk and ask.

Since you’ve not lucked into a gem I suggest you ask for recommendations at the next MeetnGreet. You can ask o the other board but you cannot ask here on CC, as it is against the rules of engagement. I wasn’t aware of that back in the old days and got myself a three day suspension.

Suite, we might have the same lovely lady. She told me recently she is the senior sales agent right now and is hoping to hang on another four or five years until retirement. I love it when we can chat because she is a real talker and tells me all kinds of things in the pipeline. But lately she’s been so busy we don’t get much chitchat in.

I'll bet she is the same gal. Mine is a senior PPC, too.

At my request, she sent me a set of her business cards to give out on my cruise, should any of the pax ask about getting a PCC. And I did get some requests. I hope they follow through.

What in the world will we do when she decides it's time to retire?