Our Carnival Sunrise B2B to Bermuda?? & New England / Canada (with pics) – 9/16/2019.

Jamman54

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

That is the hot tub in the Serenity area. Not really that hot, but not good for cooling off. Nice once the sun goes down though. 😀

Thanks! That's what I figured...but I know the Sunshine had a pool in the Serenity area, so I thought maybe??? I'm sure we'll find a way to enjoy it regardless! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2019 at 6:30 PM, Jamman54 said:

Well, this was our last cruise for 2019, but 2020 should be an exciting year. Right now we have a B2B booked on the Glory out of New Orleans in April. This may or may not happen as some unexpected bills, and having to have cataract surgery on both of my eyes, may cause us to have to cancel. Fingers crossed! On September 30th we will be boarding the brand new Mardi Gras on a 15 day repositioning cruise from New York to Port Canaveral. This one is going to happen by hook or crook, and will be epic!

Dug this review put to get a feel for what the radiance might be like and stumbled upon this gem. You were right in all the wrong ways. 2020 has been exciting.

Edited by mkcurran

26 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

Dug this review put to get a feel for what the radiance might be like and stumbled upon this gem. You were right in all the wrong ways. 2020 has been exciting.

The Radiance and Sunrise will virtually be twins. That being said,  there will be some elements of the Victory left on the Radiance just like there are some elements of the Triumph left on the Sunrise. 

2020 has been exciting for all the wrong reasons! 🤪

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

The Radiance and Sunrise will virtually be twins. That being said,  there will be some elements of the Victory left on the Radiance just like there are some elements of the Triumph left on the Sunrise. 

2020 has been exciting for all the wrong reasons! 🤪

I hope at least you are seeing things better these days.

So did you like the Sunrise or the Splendor better?

25 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

I hope at least you are seeing things better these days.

So did you like the Sunrise or the Splendor better?

I had both my eyes done in January. I can see clearly now ...

For me, I give the edge to the Splendor for having the full size show lounge and comedy club. Like the additional food options on the Sunrise though. 😎

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey Jeff, 

Thanks for allowing me to sail along with you and Patti, it's been wonderful!!

Thanks for the New York pictures, loved, loved, loved them!!

I'm going to jump ship now and tag along with someone else for a while. I know I'll be back, too many upcoming ports of mine coinside with the ones you had!

Hugs and ciao for now

Nicki

1 hour ago, princess76021 said:

Hey Jeff, 

Thanks for allowing me to sail along with you and Patti, it's been wonderful!!

Thanks for the New York pictures, loved, loved, loved them!!

I'm going to jump ship now and tag along with someone else for a while. I know I'll be back, too many upcoming ports of mine coinside with the ones you had!

Hugs and ciao for now

Nicki

Hey  Nicki! It was great to have you sail along with us. Hopefully we'll be back in April after sailing on the Horizon and Breeze. There are plenty of great reviews out there to tide you over until you sail again.  Happy Sails! 😎

• Like 1