5 day cruise Platinum Question

ddlb

I'm a new Platinum Latitudes member.  I'm taking a 5 day cruise and would like to know if the Dinner for 2 at Cagney's or Le Bistro and the Dinner for 2 at Moderno or La Cucina is included or if you have to be on a 7 day cruise.  Also does the guest have to be the person in your cabin.  Thanks!

25 minutes ago, calmpets said:

I did not receive the dinner coupons on my 4 day Cuba cruise this past May. When I inquired about it, I was told they were only given for 7 day or longer.

in the fine print " Benefit is available on sailings 5 days or longer, and entitles each guest to one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert of choice. Entrée items up to $35 are covered. For items over this amount, an upcharge will be added to your onboard account. No restaurant substitutions. Names vary by ship. Restaurants not available on all ships. On Norwegian Bliss, Moderno is replaced by Los Lobos or Q. On Norwegian Joy, Moderno is replaced by Food Republic or Q. In Food Republic, the benefit entitles each guest to a total food value of $35 per guest. On Norwegian Encore, Moderno or La Cucina is replaced by Los Lobos or Q."

27 minutes ago, JIMESOPUS said:

in the fine print " Benefit is available on sailings 5 days or longer, and entitles each guest to one appetizer, one entrée and one dessert of choice. Entrée items up to $35 are covered. For items over this amount, an upcharge will be added to your onboard account. No restaurant substitutions. Names vary by ship. Restaurants not available on all ships. On Norwegian Bliss, Moderno is replaced by Los Lobos or Q. On Norwegian Joy, Moderno is replaced by Food Republic or Q. In Food Republic, the benefit entitles each guest to a total food value of $35 per guest. On Norwegian Encore, Moderno or La Cucina is replaced by Los Lobos or Q."

Gotcha. I must have been given bad info on the Sun when they told me 7 day or longer. 

11 hours ago, calmpets said:

I did not receive the dinner coupons on my 4 day Cuba cruise this past May. When I inquired about it, I was told they were only given for 7 day or longer.

I was always under the impression they were available on 5 day or longer cruises. I do know, 4 day cruises you do not get the coupons.