Booking a Cruise onboard?

falkensmaze

They will usually give you a two category upgrade within the same class of room, free of charge. Occasionally they will have other minor incentives like obc or an extra free perk, usually the latter are for certain sailings. If you plan your cruises far in advance for a specific cabin it is generally worth booking on board, if you have flexibility and can plan closer to sailing it generally is more advantageous to wait and hope for price cuts.

4 minutes ago, erdoran said:

If I have already booked a cruise, can I buy CN vouchers onboard and have them applied immediately to the balance due?

Yes.   I did it last month in Alaska.   Was able to use two CN and got a free cabin. 

3 hours ago, erdoran said:

If I have already booked a cruise, can I buy CN vouchers onboard and have them applied immediately to the balance due?

Yes.  I had a cruise booked and had used the only CN voucher I had.  Bought more on another cruise and had no problem using another one- double up promo at the time.

I had bought 8 while on a cruise to panama, applied 2 to a cruise I booked that day to Bermuda in a balcony, I also had a cruise Already booked out of New Orleans For this coming December , I had to wait Until I returned from the panama cruise to apply two to the New Orleans cruise. They cancelled the cruise and rebooked us to apply them, Because the freebies being offered had changed from when I booked originally I ended up losing the 50.00 excursion credit per port for our cabin but I generally book my own excursions Privately so really lost nothing. 

OOPS. OOPS. OOPSAlways book direct no ta, l just checked receipts and I was mistaken. They did apply cruise next on board. They also noticed a fare reduction for New Orleans cruise but with one less perk, the $50.00 on board credit per person.In order to get lower fare I had to call  and rebook once home so they then took that away which gave the appearance of rebooking for the cruise next, but reality is was for 230.00 per person fare reduction . I apologize for my erroneous info earlier !!!!!!!!