Carnival Cheers drink package forms of payment

MissLeighanne

Hi everyone,

I am interested in purchasing the Cheers drink package but I wanted to know if it was possible to split two credit cards for one person? The other two roommates will be using their own credit cards. All together it would be 4 cards in total. Is this allowed if I call Carnival on the phone?

Thanks,

You're trying to buy Cheers for 3 people with 4 credit cards, is that right?  Call Carnival and see if you can divide up the payments.  If you can't, something you could try, is everyone buy a Carnival gift card for whatever amounts need to go on each card, and use the gift cards to pay for Cheers. 

15 hours ago, MissLeighanne said:

Hi everyone,

I am interested in purchasing the Cheers drink package but I wanted to know if it was possible to split two credit cards for one person? The other two roommates will be using their own credit cards. All together it would be 4 cards in total. Is this allowed if I call Carnival on the phone?

Thanks,

Just call Carnival. You can buy Cheers over the phone and use more than one credit card. I have done this several times over the last 18 months or so when we had 3 people in our cabin and it was never a problem.