Mardi Gras Atrium

RWolver672

Has the thought entered anyone's mind other than mine of how on Earth are they going to keep that huge glass window in the Atrium clean.  We always book a balcony cabin on the Panorama deck and there's always salt water on the railing.  I'm guessing that it would be covered with salt water spray all of the time.  We'll find out  Feb, 2021.

4 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Has the thought entered anyone's mind other than mine of how on Earth are they going to keep that huge glass window in the Atrium clean.  We always book a balcony cabin on the Panorama deck and there's always salt water on the railing.  I'm guessing that it would be covered with salt water spray all of the time.  We'll find out  Feb, 2021.

Can't tell you how they do it.....but Royal Carib Jewel class ships have incredible multiple deck windows on the outside side of the ship that glass elevators traverse.....and those windows were beautiful and clean most all the time!  It is a gorgeous sight and feature of those ships but the windows were always clean (don't know how they did it tho). So I guess CCL will do the same??

6 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Maybe there's some sort of power washer that's used to clean the glass on the outside. 

Well, I know that the huge windows in the Scenic Ocean Views and Grand Scenic Ocean views have water “sprinkler”-type things along the top of each window so that they could run water over them daily to wash the salt away. So I’m guessing They will build the atrium windows with a similar system.