Concierge level-Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport

Victory!

Wondering if anyone has paid the up charge for concierge level at this location. Trying to see if it’s worth it. I’m traveling with my adult daughter. Arriving on a Sunday afternoon and departing after breakfast on Monday, heading to the port. We are doing small relatively inexpensive things to make the trip special. I believe the up-charge is $20 pp. 

If Sunday night the hors d’oeuvres are “heavy” and if the breakfast is decent on Monday morning it would certainly be worth the up charge! Just wondering if anyone has done it and considered it worth the charge.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Victory! said:

Wondering if anyone has paid the up charge for concierge level at this location. Trying to see if it’s worth it. I’m traveling with my adult daughter. Arriving on a Sunday afternoon and departing after breakfast on Monday, heading to the port. We are doing small relatively inexpensive things to make the trip special. I believe the up-charge is $20 pp. 

If Sunday night the hors d’oeuvres are “heavy” and if the breakfast is decent on Monday morning it would certainly be worth the up charge! Just wondering if anyone has done it and considered it worth the charge.

Thanks!

Call the hotel and ask for the concierge on the concierge level.  

Since you are flying in Sunday afternoon and leaving Monday morning I probably would not unless you don't want to leave the resort.

I love dinner at Disney Springs.  The Boathouse and Morimoto are both excellent.

• Like 1

This is something I would be researching on TripAdvisor. Look at the reviews from people staying at "lounge level".

DW and I stay at a fair number of hotels featuring lounges. $20 seems pretty cheap...I would be looking hard at what it includes.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

This is something I would be researching on TripAdvisor. Look at the reviews from people staying at "lounge level".

DW and I stay at a fair number of hotels featuring lounges. $20 seems pretty cheap...I would be looking hard at what it includes.

What lounge level hotels in FLL would you recommend?

1 minute ago, RocketMan275 said:

Ritz Carlton is the only one I've seen and it's very expensive.

Their website doesn't list lounge or club level rooms. Have stayed in some Ritzs...yes a Club level room will be several hundred dollars more per night. That is why I think the OP's $20pp is incredibly cheap, and makes me wonder.

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Their website doesn't list lounge or club level rooms. Have stayed in some Ritzs...yes a Club level room will be several hundred dollars more per night. That is why I think the OP's $20pp is incredibly cheap, and makes me wonder.

It includes hors d’oeuvres on Sunday evening and a hot breakfast on Monday morning.

Just found out we will not be able to upgrade as we purchased a package through goport Canaveral.

12 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Thanks.  Wife enjoyed the club level at Pan Pacific in Vancouver so much I had to promise to try to locate something similar in Fort Lauderdale for our next cruise.  Oh, well.  I still  have 14 months to search.  I wonder what she would think about the Ritz?

Edited by RocketMan275

14 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

Thanks.  Wife enjoyed the club level at Pan Pacific in Vancouver so much I had to promise to try to locate something similar in Fort Lauderdale for our next cruise.  Oh, well.  I still  have 14 months to search.  I wonder what she would think about the Ritz?

The Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale is really amazing.  The pool deck is amazing.