QM2 Change in Queens Grill Inroom Bar?

gingagrant

2 hours ago, LovesToRead said:

We did receive a call yesterday.  We're in the US.  We were told that spirits were in mini-bottles. There was no mention of another call, pillow preferences or allergies.  FYI the caller ID did not say Cunard; it just showed an 800 #.

I also got a call the other day from the Cunard Concierge in Valencia CA also for our December crossing and asking about the bar set-up. Only ordered wine and soft drinks, so no mention at all of the size of spirit bottles.  

5 hours ago, LovesToRead said:

We did receive a call yesterday.  We're in the US.  We were told that spirits were in mini-bottles. There was no mention of another call, pillow preferences or allergies.  FYI the caller ID did not say Cunard; it just showed an 800 #.

Ours didn’t come up as Cunard on caller ID either, and they didn’t sound like the other agents I’ve spoken to from Cunard.  They didn’t mention the second call - I was told that by Cunard when I called back to confirm that it was a real call from them.  Nobody knows where the mini-bottle thing came from, but I’m glad that we aren’t the only ones that had the same experience- I found it very odd.