Latitude Rewards Offer: 20% off, Add'l OBC w/ Cruisenext & Add'l Latitude Point

luvincruising

Any one that has a cruise booked should check their Latitudes Rewards promotions.  I did a dummy booking for my booked Alaska cruise and the price went down [20% latitudes discount], they added an OBC for using a Cruisenext certificate, and added an additional Latitude point.  I did printscreens and sent them to my TA to get the new price and added perks.

:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Yes, many great Latitude offers happening!

I was able to call NCL directly to receive all of the new offers, just make sure you are logged into your Latitude's account when searching cruises.

Enjoy!

7 hours ago, schildiams said:

Can you please explain how the credit worked for using the certificate. Where was this listed?

As mentioned before, you have to login into your NCL account and under Latitude Rewards see insider offers.  It will show the current deals.  The specifics are in the terms & conditions link:

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer/terms?hide_hf=true

• Like 1

6 hours ago, schildiams said:

Thanks - did you receive an additional shipboard credit for using the certificate or are you referring to the credit you received when you bought the certificate.

It is an additional OBC for using a Cruisenext certificate.  It is $200.00 per stateroom.

• Like 1

I booked a 15 Alaska trip using this promo.  I used 2 CruiseNext certificates and received the 20% off but not sure about the additional OBC from using the CruiseNext certificate.  Receiving $100.00 for OBC (which is normal) for a BF balcony from NCL.  I am not seeing anything additional for this, 

10 minutes ago, lljalbert said:

I booked a 15 Alaska trip using this promo.  I used 2 CruiseNext certificates and received the 20% off but not sure about the additional OBC from using the CruiseNext certificate.  Receiving $100.00 for OBC (which is normal) for a BF balcony from NCL.  I am not seeing anything additional for this, 

It may not apply to all sailings.  You can see the deal parameters on https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer/terms?hide_hf=true .

After you login to your NCL.com account, do a dummy booking for your cruise.  When you get to the "Your Offers" page, you should see the below phrase next to the "Continue" button:

"Plus, because you're a Latitudes Member, we've reduced your cruise fare by 20%. You'll also receive 1 additional Latitudes point per night for booking this sailing.".

You will not see the $200.00 OBC until the NCL agent or your TA applies it to your cruise deposit.  The promo code will show as OBC200 in their system.

:classic_smile:

Good luck all!  This was my experience with NCL from my booking a cruise on this months Insider Offer.

• May 1, 2017
  •  
  • 22 posts

Cruise lines are famous for using not so transparent marketing techniques. NCL has now risen to the level of outright dishonesty. I just booked a cruise through the Latitudes Insider Offer link on the NCL website because the current past guest offer included an additional latitude point per night. The cruise was identified as a participating cruise on the link identifying "applicable sailings". The actual listing itself when pulled up clearly identified it as a participating cruise.

After having booked the cruise I reviewed my cruise confirmation and it did not include the promo code for the extra night. 

I called and discussed this issue with a reservation supervisor with no result. A call to the corporate headquarters didn't help either. Their position was that it wasn't on their list so it was not a participating cruise. When I complained that the only information that I can go by is what is presented on their web site, the reservation supervisor stated that the NCL site wasn't really theirs.   WHAT!!!!!!

I am not going to say that i will never cruise NCL again as I have cruised a number of sailing with them and probably will again in the future. But I am really disappointed in NCL at this point.

There seems to be more bait and switch item on there website than ever before I just l discussed their $50 OBC on a recently booked cruise , only to be told  my TA only to be told that the price had risen   $100. the same cruise had fluctuated in price by $200:pp in a

36 hr period. this is crazy marketing.

11 hours ago, luvincruising said:

It may not apply to all sailings.  You can see the deal parameters on https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer/terms?hide_hf=true .

After you login to your NCL.com account, do a dummy booking for your cruise.  When you get to the "Your Offers" page, you should see the below phrase next to the "Continue" button:

"Plus, because you're a Latitudes Member, we've reduced your cruise fare by 20%. You'll also receive 1 additional Latitudes point per night for booking this sailing.".

You will not see the $200.00 OBC until the NCL agent or your TA applies it to your cruise deposit.  The promo code will show as OBC200 in their system.

:classic_smile:

So I booked my trip on 10/18 and according to the fine print the $200 OBC is good for bookings between 10/21 and 10/31.  So I am reaching out to TA to see if we can rebook and obtain the additional $100.  This is why I enjoy this forum.  Thank you!!

Booked a cruise last weekend that said it was part of the past guest offer.   I have a picture taken of my screen.  However NCL said it was an error on the website.   No luck getting the extra point added.   I would have still booked this cruise but don't like the misleading advertising on the website

1 minute ago, davencl said:

Booked a cruise last weekend that said it was part of the past guest offer.   I have a picture taken of my screen.  However NCL said it was an error on the website.   No luck getting the extra point added.   I would have still booked this cruise but don't like the misleading advertising on the website

Where do you see whether or not your are or are not getting the additional point?  

If your reservation summary page does not say Latitudes on it somewhere you're not getting the additional points.  When I sailed this spring on a past guest offer it said "Latitudes" at the bottom of the right column.

5 minutes ago, davencl said:

If your reservation summary page does not say Latitudes on it somewhere you're not getting the additional points.  When I sailed this spring on a past guest offer it said "Latitudes" at the bottom of the right column.

I am not seeing it, but not sure if I am looking where I should be looking,  The only place I see lattitudes  is part of a perk "Latitude Reward program 30 min internet"

1 hour ago, lljalbert said:

I am not seeing it, but not sure if I am looking where I should be looking,  The only place I see lattitudes  is part of a perk "Latitude Reward program 30 min internet"

If it is there, it will be on the top right corner of your actual cruise invoice/receipt, along with the other fare codes. (Things like "EASYFARE" etc.)  

Thanks my TA rocks and got me the $200 OBC already (actually $600. for 3 cabins).  Now waiting n the invoice and amenities confirmation to validate the double points.  I have an email from him confirming it, but want to see it from NCL

2 hours ago, davencl said:

This happened to me once. They declined screenshots and said it was a mistake. No luck. Ridiculous. I stopped cruising them for a while as a result. 

In the upper right hand corner it says

Invoice Date:

Booking Date:

Reservation:

Promo Codes:

It should be under Promo Codes.   Sometimes when your letter size is too big, you cannot see that section.  Reduce letter size.  I am assuming the code is either LATTITUDE or LATVIP

I book through Costco and always have them confirm the extra point perk when they place the booking with NCL.  They do so on a recorded line so if there is a dispute they can play it back to NCL.  I have not seen a specific 'extra Latitudes Point' notation on my amenities confirmations, so on my Escape cruise last week I sought-out and found the on-board Latitudes representative who was able to pull up the archived webpage for the exact time of my booking and he could then confirm the extra points, which were posted 48 hours after we disembarked.