Latitude Rewards Offer: 20% off, Add'l OBC w/ Cruisenext & Add'l Latitude Point

luvincruising

I too got duped out of the double latitudes points and it is a 21 day cruise.  I got the 20% off but NCL said the double points were not offered.  I didn't think to take a screen shot.  But when I look at other insider offers on the website the 20% off always says double points too.  My TA called them 3 times and they will not budge.

5 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

I too got duped out of the double latitudes points and it is a 21 day cruise.  I got the 20% off but NCL said the double points were not offered.  I didn't think to take a screen shot.  But when I look at other insider offers on the website the 20% off always says double points too.  My TA called them 3 times and they will not budge.

When you are logged in and do a mock booking, do you see a brown bar next to your cruise date?

12 hours ago, disneylover89 said:

When you are logged in and do a mock booking, do you see a brown bar next to your cruise date?

I booked this in September.  It no longer has tbe Latitudes discount for October so I cannot see it anymore.

• Like 1

I contacted my personal cruise consultant for the cruise I booked yesterday on the breakaway and was advised that the $200 obc is only for certain ships.....  I clicked on the link that someone posted and nothing came up to see what cruises are included in the obc.  Does anyone know?

19 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

I was looking to book in September too.  At that time the past guest offer did not include extra point per night for sailings starting Jan.1 2020,  only the 20% discount.  Now it includes both.  Last weekend the website was in error and all sailings said past guest offer so I booked.  Unfortunately NCL won't honor website "errors" so I didn't get the extra point either.

FWIW is 20% off really 20% off if the base price is raised 20%?  I noticed on the past guest offers cruises similar to what I'm taking in Feb.(16 day panama canal cruise) are 20%-40% higher than what I paid for my cruise.   

57 minutes ago, miss-riss said:

So my personal cruise consultant said the $200 obc is only for specific cruises and it is only on the Joy, Spirit and Sun....

You are correct.  Latitudes offers can be found at https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/insider-offer/terms?hide_hf=true

Each promo has a link to the applicable cruises.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, miss-riss said:

So my personal cruise consultant said the $200 obc is only for specific cruises and it is only on the Joy, Spirit and Sun....

And only Alaska for Joy?  Very limited.

Has anyone on a CAS comped cruise been able to get the $200 OBC?  (Last year on a similar deal it wasn't eligible for CAS)